+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would a male do?

What would a male do?

Let it go, probably? I mean why wouldn't you its been since 2012 and you don't even know his name, true yes I have no clue on his name but a name is a label there are so many Joe's and Sam's out there a name is nothing what I felt oh but what I felt his voice those fireworks in my heart in my core how can I still be holding on? He was with someone anyways and probably married by now with kids running around...or maybe he's gay? Or not even in the US all I know is that he's out there. So, why don't you let him go? try dating someone new? When I date someone new it never works out I don't like them at some point they get annoying or irritating, I'd rather be kissing his lips and feeling his arms around me its complicated because he isn't here and I've tried and its been this long and I don't know what to do its those feelings that have me all wrapped up into this and he has no idea who I am but that girl he passed on fitness floor "have a good night" meant nothing to him but everything to me i felt his soul through his voice that which sparked my core how the hell do you let that go?
    I froze within that moment of time regret is heavy now

Thought to think what would be if reverse he felt my voice through his soul....would he been laughed at by doctors and ridiculed by family and friends would he go off to find me? What's love worth these days? Something like that to big to let go...... what's meant to be will always find a way.... really? yeah in a way it will but its been a long time and other year will pass it will be more empty and more harsh get even colder all getting older

Very poetic, but time to let go. Doesn't always seem like it, but there's plenty of fish in the sea!

What a horrible saying sure plenty of fish in the sea none will ever do or compare to what is felt, seen, the communication the energy behind just one its a BIG thing a BIG fish
    he's everything kissing others guys is gross I hurt physically because it isn't him my mind goes else where and I hate my life without him I daydream all the time of him I daydream about being with him when I have already TRIED to date other guys and failed because it hurts just isn't right letting go sure but plenty of the fish in the sea no just one for me and its him always will be always has been I'll be alone the lone fish in the sea and that's better

You maids are crazy, so romantic and get attached from nothing. Its all your imagination. There is nothing in between you two. BTW Did you had sex since 2012?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You have no clue or idea what is between us and I'm never giving up until I feel that spark again and you have no reason to know my sex life

Virgin !^^^^

there is more to life than sex there is more to life than physical just because there is nothing physical between us that what you say is nothing there is something how else would I have felt what I have felt, its real its like air you can't see it but you feel it emotions, heart, soul, energy behind it all to bring to manifestation no he's not with me right now physically but in thought in heart in soul he is there will always be and its nothing anyone else will ever never ever understand. Its a beautiful painful thing to love someone who is a stranger it has only made me stronger and I am truly blessed to have felt a beautiful soul on a soul to soul level that thing is a rare breed on its own and I am proud to have felt a sexy ass handsome god like of a man voice's to the core of my being no one will ever take that away me its mine and I own that

Of course. Sex is just a mechanic movement. But when its done between two people who love each other - its a sensual soul sharing. Theres just so much emotions in it that what you felt with that guy would be only part of whole thing - its like you felt appetizer but still main dish and dessert is left uneaten.
    Sure nobodys a virgin - life ****s everyone. And you might say - I dont need sex cause goverment fcks me everyday. But love is out there and it will find you no matter you are ready or not. So be open to other guys and be ready for something good to happen.
    You might search in heaven or hell for most beautiful man. But theres no meaning for searching, cause when you will find him you will call it yours. just dont waste life with unrealistic expectations waiting for a perfect prince. Cause you know - life is short. And no one will make you happy unless you start doing something. Dreamers have wasted their lives.