+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If You Were The 8th Dwarf ~ what would your dwarf name be?

Fo sho, Friendly!

Now, you got anybody you'd like me to stab for you? LOL! After all, you are my dwarf sis! I got your back!

Lovingly Dwarf. First one that came into my mind, breathe. Might not be the best suited but if I come up with a better more thought out dwarf name I'll update again.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Another nice edition to the Dwarf family :] Do you have a new love in your life since you've been off here? Hope so.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Misery Dwarf or Depressy Dwarf or maybe Mopey Dwarf. Any of those would ring true at the moment.

I know the feeling. Perhaps Stabby could cheer you up by stabbing somebody for you as well. Kidding, of course.... kinda.

You rock, though, topaz. Wish you didn't have to feel that way. You certainly don't deserve it.... but seems it always happens to those who deserve it the least.

On a side note, [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION], apparently your inbox is full.

Thank you. You know how it goes when you let people in sometimes it does you more harm than good. So yes, sharpen those stabby knives and mail me some too ( kidding, perhaps )

I didn't notice how many items our inbox held, I will delete out stuff now. I think when people quote me it counts as a PM in the inbox so that is an issue.

Sorry you are feeling down, topazlight ((HUGS)) did you read post # 13 from dollhouse giving you dwarf names?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Oh yes. I know all too well how letting people in can sometimes result only in hurt. I once stopped letting people in, but eventually started trying again. ....But these days I've stopped again. Maybe for good this time. I don't know. Time will tell, I suppose. Part of me hopes it is for good.

....But I DEFINITELY would not recommend that to anybody. It may feel like my inevitable and unavoidable fate, but I would not suggest it to anybody else. It is worth it to keep trying... the trick is just to get better at recognizing the right people to let in and to better recognize the wrong people so you stop letting them in. Not easy, and nobody will ever 100% avoid a-holes in their life.... but you can get better at recognizing them more quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    I didn't notice how many items our inbox held, I will delete out stuff now. I think when people quote me it counts as a PM in the inbox so that is an issue.
    Yeah, I hate that feature. It already notifies us when we are quoted.... which I DO want.... but then it ALSO sends you a PM, which is just ridiculous. Just a suggestion for you, but I always delete those PMs immediately so they don't clutter up my inbox from any actual users who may want to PM me. I've tried to find a setting so it will still notify me when I am quoted in a post, but NOT send a PM, but I haven't been able to figure that out quite yet.

I need a cold blackened heart to help me move through the a--holes in this life. I may need to delete other messages, I don't understand why our sent counts as inbox messages being full. Should be 100 for inbox alone. It shouldn't go into our PMs because we have a quote area to read them on our profile so why are they doubled into messages too? Forum needs a re working.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12