+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Awkward situation

Awkward situation

2 months ago I met a girl which I found nice and cute so I decided to know her better. We were texting and seeing eachother for 2 weeks but I ended it. At the time she seemed not that interesting anymore and because of my recent break up I wanted to give myself some time so I distanced from her. From what I can tell she was into pushing things further.
    After some time I started to feel that something is missing. I didn't know what it is until I realised that I keep thinking about her a lot. We still see eachother but don't talk a lot, just short conversations which are often interrupted by others. She didn't change her attitude, still smiles a lot and keeps eye contact so I decided to try again but can't find a way to. Just texting or asking her out after ending our relations is very pathetic for me so I can't force myself to do so.
    Any advise on how to proceed?

just go for it, ask her out for a coffe maybe or something but go for if it turns out good that's fine you will have an awesome realatioship for the next months or years or the rest of your life (you can't really know),if not you won't have to wonder how it would be if had the guts to take the step forword

Yeah it was just that simple but I needed to hear that from other person. I will try to do that when we will be one on one but it will be hard for me because I feel so ashamed and texting now for me feels like jumping into shame abyss lol.

Remember she is also attracted to you, be your yourself ask her out and whatever is going to happen will happen