It's kinda a long complicated story hope i could sum it up. I live in the US, met this girl in Thailand last September when I was on a research trip there.She had a bf when we first met but on the edge of breaking up. She told me about how abusive and terrible the relationship was. We had been talking everyday for a year now and over time we kinda grew feelings for each other. She visited me in April this year and it was the best time of our life. She said she already broke up with her bf after the trip and missed me. I came to visit her again in June , i expressed my feeling for her, and she said she liked me too but she needed time to live a free life after a depressing relationship. "it doesnt mean that i dont want to be ur gf later, but now it's not the time". Later i figured out she's still in contact with her ex over some bill paying issue, he also got mad at her for going with me. while she was crying, i was like what the matter if u already broke up. She said she's sorry for not being clear with me and with him. Anyways she still went traveling with me around thailand and we had sex. She said she didnt want to lose me and im more than an option for her, like a future husband. After I came back to the US in August , she was still very sweet. And then her ex came back again. She had been letting that guy live in her apartment in Bangkok while she was living in her hometown ( where she lives and works now) because she was pity about he was broke and poor. more drama happened and when i thought everything was over , i saw him going with her and her friend again on a vacation. she said she's sorry it's just her friends invited him and she couldnt say no. after that he stole her wallet, yup even more drama after. Fast forward to now , she got a new job in her hometown. But she got cold the way she's talking to me. She stopped saying sweet thing like babe, i miss you, i want to see u ... she only talked about work, being stressful , tired ... when i told her about things in my life she be like "ok good, ok great". I also looked up when we could meet next time, and she be like " no im busy no i have to do this do that " .I tried to make time to video call her but she always had a reason being busy. So I asked " when are u free I will call at that time then", and she just disappeared like nothing happened ( many times already). Ok then i stopped replying to her messages, and she kept texting me " where are u , do u still exist ..." smth like that. I told her about what i said above, and she still replied the same "whatever, because im busy". I also found out she still left her pet to her ex bf's brother , so maybe they are still in contact idk.
So yeah Im so confused right now. I love this girl so much, being with her is the happiest time of my life, and we share many common beliefs. I dont feel like talking to any other girl , cuz i get bored easily with them and only want to talk to her. On one hand, I dont want to be needy and tell her " ok whatever then" and stop talking to her. On the other hand, i understand it's tough for her getting a difficult new job and I dont want to put anymore pressure on her. I want to be supportive and show her my sincerity. But I also feel like it's getting more and more one sided, I dont get the cheers and the fun from her anymore. It's just all about her right now, and I dont want to get into it too deep emotionally I lose myself. On a side note, she has a thyroid surgery so her hormone changes all the time and it affects her mood ( yup even harder to understand her than a typical girl) Sometimes I send her money to cover her medical expenses. Some of my friends say keep loving her, others say think for urself and go away before it's too late. I dont know , and we are technically not in an official relationship yet. Thanks for your time reading and replying !