+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she said we should go out but didn't reply

she said we should go out but didn't reply

This girl I met recently through a referral (by her relative) told me after our first meeting that "we should go for lunch or coffee sometime" and gave me her email. I sent an email which she replied to after 48 hours apologizing for the delay and explaining that she wont be available until the week after. I replied with a note asking her to let me know which day next week works with her and i'll also check my calendar once she lets me know. However she never sent a second reply. Recently I joined a mentoring program where executives would sit down with a group of about 4 people and answer questions or give advice (mentoring). She happened to somehow also join that program as well and end up in my group! the chances of this is highly unlikely. So when she joined my table i was so shocked that we did not communicate at all. I lost her after the event so basically we did not communicate at all that day. Now that has been almost 2 weeks since that email she ignored, i'm wondering whether I should send another email or consider this a lost cause? I'm sure if the girl liked me she would have made an effort. I dont want to make 100% of the effort, that's just a turnoff to me. Should I attempt another communicate or let it go? thanks...
    Last edited by Alopolo; 26-11-16 at 11:05 AM.

I think it dont matter. You might try hit her up again and get luck or you might move on and get lucky with some other girl. IF you let her go then its alright since she ignored you the first time. And if you hit her up again you might experience what happens when you dont give up - success.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Agreed with pcmaster that you could honestly go either way. I think I would personally suggest you just forget her an move on. You've made the effort and she's obviously had ample time and opportunity to capitalize on your efforts and instead chose to just rudely ignore you. Personally, I wouldn't suggest you go chasing after somebody who so obviously can't be bothered to give you their time......

However, there is still the chance she's just been super busy. I mean, frankly, the fact that you two wound up at the same event but didn't speak one word to each other just solidifies my personal opinion on the matter..... But if for any reason you still wanted to give her one last chance, that is up to you. If you do, I would definitely recommend you do so ASSUMING it probably won't go anywhere. Don't reach out to her actually thinking it will go anywhere, because it seems like she probably isn't interested. If it turns out she IS still interested, then that is great, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Good luck either way!

Man, the fact that you didn't talk at all during that day kinda killed whatever hope there was imo. Emailing people is so 1990s anyways, emails get lost in between other mails etc. I would just forget her or you COULD try to email her again, nothing to lose but I would just try to meet new girls and forget about her.
    My Free PDF Guide On How To Be Attractive To Girls - http://po.st/FreePDFGuideLoveForums