+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused between two potential life partners

Confused between two potential life partners

I am in a very confusing state of mind. I have been in a relationship with this guy for 7 years now. But there has been many ups and downs (mostly downs) in our relationship. I have been heartbroken many times due to his self centered nature, and many more flaws that I find in him, and also the way he took me for granted. Now, one of my guy friend had a crush on me 7 years ago, but I rejected him and we parted our ways. Recently we have been in contact and he confessed he is still madly in love with me though he knows that i am with my boyfriend... He had tried to be in a relationship himself but he said it didnt work out as he cannot get me out of his head. I know he loves me a lot and he is one of my best friends, and I have started to fall for him too.. I confessed to my boyfriend about my feeling towards my best friend, but he just told me to forget how I feel about my best friend and stay with him... I am totally confused about what I should do... please advise.
    Last edited by Aratrika; 14-01-17 at 03:30 AM.

Well its hard. But first of all you should be single if you want try your luck with another guy. Its normal that you will at times think that someone else is better than your BF. But honestly do you really beliebe that other guy tells you the truth. If he does then hes crazy. Also begining of relationship can be great but in longterm it takes work.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thanks for your advice..