+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I like a bad guy

I like a bad guy

I'm sad and angry at myself. I've been talking to this guy for a while now. Sometimes we talk and he's the most amazing person and we have an awesome relationship. I mean, we insult each other, but it's all in good fun and we both know it. I think he also flirted with me via text one day. And when I have troubles, I can go to him.

But recently, I don't know what happened to him, but we hadn't talked for a day or two and I sent him something (something really meaningless, idk what it was) and kinda started a conversation and he then said: don't talk to me anymore, thank you. I knew he was being cold with me for some days, but this took me by surprise. He opened up to me and then he stopped talking to me. He does have mood changes frequently though. Now we are just sending random messages to each other every six hours or so, nothing more, and he usually leaves me on read. I have never expressed any kind of admiration or love or care towards him, so I don't think that it was because he realized that I liked him or anything.

I mean, we usually say mean things to each other but then keep talking and everything is good. Nothing has ever really hurt me until now. I keep telling myself I should stop checking my phone and obsessing over him, but I can't. And it's not like I want to be in a relationship, I just broke up with someone who was the most loving person on earth (he would never ever hurt somebody like this other guy hurt me). I think I have a crush, and I don't know what to do.

there is no cant. you are in control over your actions so own it. there is no CANT.
    now. onto him.

you are in rebound. rebound is when there is a void left behind by a break-up and thus you reach for the first and most convenient thing to fill that void to end the loneliness. that is what this guy is. rebound is nver about somebody you truly have feelings for or would be going after if you weren't hurting right now.

this is rebound. avoid making any major decisions (like new relationships or bf) while you're emotional. nobody has ever made a GOOD emotional decision.

Let the rebound pass (aka "when you no longer are emotional about yoru breakup"). then you can make decisions again and start up again when you are thinking clearly and can see the good ones from the bad ones (or atleast have a chance at doing it correctly).

sorry for your breakup. its time to dial it back. shut it down.. and get over the break up and ge back to taking care of you until you are good again. then you can date again.

Hey! First of all: thanks for answering, it is very kind of you. And second: I understand where you are coming from thinking that this is a rebound. But the truth is that I have only a few times been more statisfied with myself, after all, I decided to break up, and when I did it felt so extremely good. I took care of myself for one week but then saw that it was useless, I hadn't suffered one bit since day too post-breakup. I'm not emotional about this, I'm just emotional because of this guy that keeps getting onto my mind. And it is not like I don't have any other options, I would say that I had two or three. But I like him.