+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fallen for my childhood friend? Please please please help!!

Fallen for my childhood friend? Please please please help!!

I have known my friend since we were 13 (now 20). We both went to the same high school but we drifted apart as time went by. He messaged me late 2016 asking to hang out and we did. We've been hanging out often since then.

This guy LOVES to bug the crap out of me, I don't mind cus I find it hilarious. But I do the same, we'd go back and forth with teasing and calling each other names (usually b*tch or fxcker) and then laugh it off. He'd do light touches and grasps like hold my forearm when he talks, or tell me something to my ear, tell me to link arms cus hes cold or rest his head on my shoulders. He also keeps asking me relationshipy questions like "how would you like a guy to ask you out" or "what kind of guy are you into" etc. Whenever we go out for drinks (we usually end the night at 12) he'd prolong the night by wanting ice cream and walk around or eat late night breakfast til 3 (the longest was 5 dont know how). He offered to cook for me once but we were tipsy so I'm not sure if that counts lol. I mean with all that, I'd think he likes me. But he told me he doesn't fall for people easily. I know he has a friends with benefits right now with some girl, he never told me directly about it but I overheard him talking about it with his friend. He has a lot of friends that are girls, which I've never met, but I'm not sure if he does the same towards them too. I can't tell the difference if he's showing signs of interest or if he's just comfortable around me.

Anyways, what do you guys think? And I kind of want to tell him how I feel but we just reconnected I don't want to lose contact with him again because of my awkward confession lol. PLEASE HELP

I will also add on that even though he has friends with benefits, he doesn't have bad intentions. Out of all the guys I've met in the past, he is the only one with a really big heart. I'm not saying this cus I like him (his big heart is why I fell for him), but he had his friends with benefits before we reconnected. if that matters.

You are in no hurry
    Enjoy some time together
    Don't hide your intentions but also remember that men like the chase

Also remember that you miss EVERY Single shot you do not throw.

I would personally be careful with labels such as "love" or "like" or the like. You don't know each other well enough to really grasp what the other person means by that.
    You could tell him you masturbate to him every evening better then to just say "I love you "
    That's scary