+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do?

what to do?

Hi
    Thanks for reading this. Please check my other thread for all info........
    I have been struggling lately. A couple of my friends have told me that my ex owes me a better explanation as it is now 5 months since she said she couldn't be with anyone/me due to mental ill health. I am kinda annoyed at myself for listening to my friends as it has me thinking now that maybe i should have checked in with her. I have maintained no contact. But i cant stop thinking she hasn't contacted me because she feels too embarrassed/bad about dumping me. Please tell me I am doing the right thing maintaining N.C.
    I am not over her...

what do you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.