+ Follow This Topic

Thread: One letter A week

One letter A week

Me an my ex broke up about 6 month ago. I was fine until I found out she is seeing some one new. She is a real needy person and needs lots of attention. Not sure if its my ego but I want her back. We have been down this road before where I lost her and fought hard to get her back. Don't think I can this time. I wrote her a letter apologizing for my mistakes but we both made them. she responded with a text saying she cant do it anymore to painful. But I never asked, it was a goodbye letter and hope he makes her happy letter, than I wrote her a second letter and in it I stated that I will write her a letter a week and each letter would be me returning a piece of her heart and the week she does not receive one is when she will know Im ready to move one. SHE is the love of my life and I though we would have fought threw this issue. So forum should I stop n not write the letters? She hasn't responded but did text after the second letter, something about she could not find so paper work and it may be in my house we shared. She is a big romantic, so I don't know if I look to needy or its hitting home?

Yes, no more letters, can write them if you have to for only yourself to read and keep. . don't send them, it verges on harassment and she told you she is done and can't do it anymore so respect her wishes.

Send them if you want.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

what do you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

I want her...still in love with her. But I think she moved on. Still have most of her stuff at my place go figure

- - - Updated - - -

I want her...still in love with h6er. But I think she moved on. Still have most of her stuff at my place go figure

im obviously not sure aobut the right way because you know her

but if you want her back then i think that it is at least better to do anything then doing nothing.
    however i would not try and hide my intentions and telling her that you "dont want to be together" anymore or the like.
    Thats BS. You want and you can tell her so. What she makes of this is something different entirely.

wether she really "moved on" or wether you can seduce her again is yet to be found out.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.