+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl denies looking at me?

Girl denies looking at me?

This girl sits a few feet directly to my right. I've seen her glance at me from the corner of her eye (peripheral vision) multiple times. Ive looked at her while she was doing this twice and saw her quickly look away both times. I talked to her one time to help her with her work (we're in college) and the entire conversation she was looking from my eyes to the floor every half second.

This last time we were sitting in class before it started and I noticed that she wasn't doing anything. I looked over at her and her eyes were peaking at the corner of her eye straight at me, and when I looked at her, she immediately turned her eyes another direction.

Today, I talked to her about it after class as we were walking away. When I first said her name and she looked at me she smiled and I asked her about what I wrote in the second paragraph and she said "before class?" I said yes and she said something like "I kind of just look around when I space out". She said all of this while maintaining eye contact and smiling at me, I maintained eye contact but I didnt smile because I was so nervous. I just responded with "ok" and then when the convo ended (we were both walking to our cars) she started walking away a little faster and kind of seemed in a rush get out of there.

what do you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

I mean....I'm not fully sure what you are wanting out of this. Does it bother you? Do you think she likes you? Most people wouldn't admit to looking at someone. lol Idk just do what you want. If it's weird....try to move where you can't see her or she can't see you. If you like her....talk to her.

I have no idea what's going on here... are you interested in her? Most people do look around randomly when they space out, so if it's weird to you, then don't look at her. If it intrigues you, and you are interested in getting to know her, then start striking up conversations with her outside of class.
    "Caring is not an advantage."