+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know If I really (or should) like her

I don't know If I really (or should) like her

This year I went into bachellor and I was pretty bad at french (and some others lessons), so I started going to some French lesons.

Welp, the ordeal is the following. I do get along pretty well with my teacher (I'm male) we makes jokes, talk about a lot of things, and I learned french of course
    She's a bit otaku and that kinda stuff (manga, anime, etc)

I remember one time that I was in her room learning french (redudancy lol) and her mum entered the room to ask for something and she grasped my cheek, looked to her and said:"I didn't wanted to interrumpt", and she felt a bot akward, even turned a bit red and I also felt a bit weird

But I don't know If I really like2 her. I'm 17 and she's too old (23) and I don't even think she likes me
    Last edited by XxXhelazz; 12-03-17 at 06:32 AM.

This is a doublepost
    see here /teenagers-***********/99767-dont.html
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.