+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Typically Albanian or problems between us ?

Typically Albanian or problems between us ?

I met my bf around 2 years ago, he is Albanian, younger than me with 2 years and proud to be an Albanian with his traditions.
    After 6 months I realised he is very distant with me ( he had3 months in his country and we was just chatting no phone call or video call) so i decided to break his fb account to see what is hiding..of course i found he was speaking with an albanian girl they seemed to be togheter..i asked him explanations and because of love I forgived him..2 months later I decided to go back in germany and sick of all his bad behaviour , offends without any reason ..I met another boy and coincidence was a friend of him...it looked unbelievable...it sawed pictures in his phone with my bf...i found my bf spoked very bad about me in his face.hurted me very much the fact I was asking him everyday when can I go to him and he was answering me "in a sunny day " while he was in germany..after 1 week we spoked again.When I was in his country I catched him chatting with girls...his answer :"you was sleeping and I got bored.is nothing bad to speak with others..is just a chat" .after 2 months again I found he is speaking with others.what can I do ? He don't understand is not normal to speak with others..because of my mistake he had acces to all my accounts ( fb, samsung account, phone when we was togheter) but he never gaved me nothing and was accepting to break up woth me than to give me his accounts.he tell me are just **** and i am a **** which dont believe him.he must have absolute control over me .to be reachable in every moment but I don't receive this. I understood is younger than me , I understood he don't want nothing serious ( I mean a marriage or to live togheter)

so i decided to break his fb account to see what is hiding..
    If you mean that you broke into his facebook account, and looked at his private details there, well frankly, that's really bad. Even if you are together, don't ever do something like that. Had I been in his situation, I would actually have broken up with you right there.

When I was in his country I catched him chatting with girls.
    You can't force someone to not talk to people. Let him talk to girls, as long as nothing is happening between them, and they are on friendly terms. Even if they are a bit flirty, you should not worry about it, as long as nothing happens between them.

Your story makes it sound like he has every right in the world to be angry with you.

Thank you for reply..yes maybe I did bad breaking his fb account..
    And about speaking with girls I don't think is is friendly terms from moment when make compliments each other ..

Aleni I am sure you are a wonderful, sexy and intelligent Albanian.
    And my girlfriend is not going to be mad i complimented you.
    It comes down to intention.
    And there we are at the topics that matter:

What do you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleni View Post
    Thank you for reply..yes maybe I did bad breaking his fb account..
    And about speaking with girls I don't think is is friendly terms from moment when make compliments each other ..
    I can just speak for myself here, but I do give my friends compliments, both the men & the women. And I don't do this to get into their pants, but because I want them to feel good about themselves. And yesterday I gave a friend a massage because she was feeling a bit stiff. She has a boyfriend, and I did not want her to cheat on him, I just wanted her to feel better.

As long as nothing actually happens between them, you should not worry so much about it.
    Last edited by Hagbard; 17-03-17 at 09:44 AM.