+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please your thoughts on this guy

Please your thoughts on this guy

So I met this guy in Tinder.....I made it clear I was not looking for a hookup, actually when I realized how Tinder worked I closed the account. Anyway we talked for a couple weeks in a friendly way, no flirting just nice and clean conversation.
    Now I have to say I was in his city for a 6 week assignment and I had to go back to my country. He asked me out for drinks and I declined because I had tickets for a show that night.....when he found out I only had a few days left in his country, he asked again for dinner. I'm shy but I went out for dinner, I had no expectations other than making a friend because that's how the conversation had been during those weeks. Long story short after we were done with dinner, he asked if I would like to go to a karaoke, that his friends were there....at the time it was 7:30pm....I met his friends, one of then added me instantly to Facebook, guess she wanted to stalk on me right away haha. So he sang, we danced and when we realize it was almost 2am on weekday! So we left. It had snowed and turned out my rental didn't have the broom so I asked him to lend me his to clean the car and he did it for me. When I approached to give him a hug to say good night he kissed me....we ended up making out for a while and in the end he said I was a really good kisser.
    Anyway we left and he text to see if I made it ok to my hotel and to say good night. Next day he text and said I was fun and if there was another time that it has to be on a weekend....which I agreed.
    Two days after I left....that was a month ago...we have been in touch with casual messages.
    Turns out my company will send me now for a 1 year assignment starting July...so I told him about it. By the way none of us said anything about the kiss or anything....conversation has continued to be friendly.
    For a week I did not hear from him and I didn't want to make contact.....you know if we are friends and I've reached you and you want to maintain the friendship you should reach out too. So all of the sudden he wrote asking how I was and to say the weather was nice. I told him I'll be there for 3 weeks. Next thing he sends me an audio. Saying he was with a friend he had made out before and she wanted to give him kissing advice because he uses too much tongue. He tells her she could have suck on his tongue and she seemed surprised...so he said it seemed Latinas know how to do it because every Latina he has kissed is a great kisser and sucks on his tongue which is hot. So his question was if we latinas were taught that way. After that he text...by the way did I tell you you are a great kisser? After that I just say...I don't know how other women kiss i would have thought sucking the tongue was common but that to me he didn't use too much tongue and there is never too much tongue unless you don't know what to do with it.

So I obviously like the guy.....I've been only in two relationships and have not dated in a long time. He is 33 and I'm 34.

If he knows I'm moving there do you think he could be interested on pursuing a relationship with me? I really thought we were just going to be friends but the kiss threw me off.....and then that all of the sudden he reached with that audio....seems strange or is it just me since I haven't been dating in a long time.

what do you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

seems like you both are into each other even though i must admit that i don't know if i would have been ok with another women tongue kissing my boo but hey at least he sent you the voice clip so that you would know which tells me that he likes you as well so i don't think that he would have any problem being more then just friends it seems like that's what you guys both want but y'all have just never said it out loud so go for it lady and let me know the outcome wish y'all the best!
    No More Worries

Stay together...hahaha I wouldn't like another woman's tongue in his mouth either but he isn't my boyfriend and I'm far away. However I think he meant a friend he with which he has made out with in the past.....I can't picture myself for example giving him advice ( which he doesn't need) after making out for the first time but Hey! There are crazy women out there!
    So ...I'll be there in a week and he knows....should I contact him when I'm there or just see if he reach me? I don't want him to feel I'm chasing him but don't want him to think I'm not interested either.

- - - Updated - - -

Hooo! I guess I would like to get to know him better and then see what happens....the thing is I'll be there now for three weeks and then I'll return in July for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Prin1982 View Post
    Hooo! I guess I would like to get to know him better and then see what happens....the thing is I'll be there now for three weeks and then I'll return in July for a year.
    So remind me again: how exactly can we help you with the guy?
    Or what exactly is your issue?
    What keeps you from just doing what you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

So, I came back. Before I came one of his texts said to let him know if I needed company for dinner.....so after a few days in town I asked him if he wanted to have dinner the next day......he apologized and said it was his bday and he was going out with family.....he proposed the following Monday....which was today.
    His friend contacted me last Friday and said if I wanted to come to the bar we we met so I went...I had no idea he was going to be there....so I arrived...he got me a beer and a little after I realized he was with another girl. Anyway it didn't bother me...actually I thought it was kinda funny and it's fine because we are not together so we can both do whatever we want. Long story short.....I had a great night talking to other people. He left around 10:30 with the girl and apologized on the way out saying he was sorry we didn't get to talk much to what I replied not to worry. Then he said see you Monday. After someone asked if they were together her friend said No.
    Day after he sent me a text apologizing saying she was coming to make him brownies and in the end they came to meet his friend. Again he was sorry we didn't talk much.
    Today at noon he text me to reschedule saying he wasn't feeling too good for partying too much on the weekend (bachelor party) and if we could reschedule. Long story short I said sure see yang later......then he apologized again....said he was too old and was lamer. At this point I'm focusing on hanging with his friend since she is a nice girl (however makes me wonder why would she invite me if she knew he was with someone else) but anyway I want to make friends and we'll he is free to do whatever just like me
    I do can say.....I'm not rescheduling anything......if he wants to go out he can make the plan.