+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GF secretly moved out!

no. my point is that you do not know the reason.
    and to see the reason you need information you do not have now.

and if a person is not honest to me i dont see how i can be with them continually...
    Therefore for me it would be crucial to cut the crap and talk true once and for all.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Oh I understand. Yea. I am sure there is more to it. I do not think it was another guy at all. Withut making this a guge thread , I thinknshe had border line personality disorer and manic bipolar. I suspect she knows and tried to say she has add, but her symptoms and mwds lined up more with bipolr, just an example, she could sleep all day, lounge for hours, binge wayc and etc. People with add can not.

you are making it very easy to yourself.
    no. this has something to do with you very probably.
    otherwise you should have been at least informed

she has kept this secret from you. There is a reason for that. This reason you do not know.
    Either it is because she is completely mental and irrational (as well as her friends) ( doubt it)
    or she is part of a witness protection programm or something (doubt it)
    or she didnt want to include you in the decision at all (which would be VERY selfish and emotionless) ( doubt it)
    or she feared your reaction (probable)
    or someone else talked her into it (probable)
    or there is something else what i have not yet thought of and listed (double life, blackmail, whatever) (dont know)
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12