+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Seen a "ex" and he ran from me ..why?

Seen a "ex" and he ran from me ..why?

The story in short was me and my best friends brother had been friends for over 10 years but my friend stated nothing was to happen between us.
    We had feelings for each other.
    He had a girlfriend and we used to text (as friends but sometimes it went into more)
    Told me he loved me but then his gf found out she was pregnant.
    We slept together ..he panicked that she would find out and told me not to contact him again.
    A few months later he told his sister (my friend) he loved me then she ended our friendship.
    Fast forward 16 months I was walking home (sat) he was walking up the street (I seen him first) I pretended I never and was crossing the road,he seen me and quickly changed direction.
    Why?
    Couldn't he even say hi or a smile?
    Was he embarrassed ?

Anybody have any ideas?

Maybe afraid
    Maybe don't wanna talk
    Maybe embarrassed
    Maybe still love
    Maybe confused
    Maybe surprised
    Maybe a mix
    WHO knows

Why u bother?

I think his feelings is gone thats why he ran from you. It have happened to me before when I met someone I loved before. So yeah, everything is p[ast now. You know how love circle goes

Name:  love circle.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  35.0 KB
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

We cannot read minds any better than you. I'm not meaning to be sarcastic, I'm just pointing out that nobody really knows other than him. Also, in my opinion, frankly the attitude you should take is who CARES why he did it? He played with your heart. Whether or not that was his intention, it was exactly what he did. He plays around with your emotions.... while he already has a girlfriend. Then, with the pregnancy coming up, he dumps you like a bad habit. ...But then he sleeps with you. Sure, you were also partially to blame for that happening. You knew he had a girlfriend.... and one who was now pregnant no less.

But that doesn't change the fact that he slept with you even despite that fact. ....And then he freaks out and tells you never to contact him again. Honestly, he did you a favor. He could have handled it much better, but the truth is you are better off without him. You are better off with somebody who is actually available to be with you and JUST you, not somebody who is already in a relationship. Not somebody who is only playing with your heart until they are no longer interested so they just discard you like a toy that bores them now.

So, you ask why did he run rather than just politely say hi or something like that? I say I don't know.... but who cares? You are better off without somebody like that in your life. Good luck to you.