Hi - I feel like the answer is obvious but it helps to get advice to strengthen my resolve...
My ex and I worked together, fell for each other and then dated for about three months. He broke up with me but then we still worked together for another 6 or so months after that. My feelings for him still lingered and it was impossible for me to move on since I saw him every day. About 4 months after we broke up, we started sexting and he got some pics and videos of me. He wanted to hook up, but then canceled and then I hit him up and he said fine as long as I knew we weren't getting into a relationship. I should have said no but I said as long as that was where we were going and emphasized that he was important to me, then I was ok with that.. we were both horny. So we hooked up - it was awful btw.. he was super cold and even a bit mean. He didn't give me any assurances about spending more time together besides "we'll see" ... yuck. That was too much for me and I just told him how much I cared about him in a text. He said he couldn't return my feelings. Within a couple of weeks he was with another girl and from her perspective, his girlfriend. They have been together a couple of months now. I quit my job a couple weeks later. I didn't send a personal good bye to him. And started no contact. That was a month ago. A week and a half ago, he hit me up first just chatting for a couple hours about life and then asking if I had sent him another video and telling me he still watched the others ones I sent him. I played it cool and laughed about it and we chatted a bit more and then the conversation ended. I thought maybe they had broken up.. but then his gf posted this sexy pic of her in his shirt in his room yesterday... barf. I feel so gross... but I still care about him and wonder if he is doubting their relationship and maybe she doesn't realize it.. thoughts?