+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The breakup. pretty long and boring af but please read if u can🙂.

The breakup. pretty long and boring af but please read if u can🙂.

i'd love to share my love story with you guys here.
    I met a girl 7 months ago of my age. our families knew each other but we hardly saw each other and had never talked. she first texted me on fb. She was sweet to me, cute, religious and we became really nice friends. She started sharing her miserable life with me as there was no one she could share with. she once told me that her fiancé dumped her due to some misunderstandings. but i supported her as of what he did to her was totally wrong. we started calling and texting each other even more. and within 3 weeks...i proposed her. because i had a hope that my parents will accept her in future and her family was known to be good. the other reason was that- 1) i was isolated and i needed someone in my life to support me. 2) i wanted to see her happy so that she doesn't have to face all that shit she was going thru . she accepted. im currently an engineering student and im not really sure about my future so i always used to tell her "if u find someone better than me thats well settled and belongs to a good family...go for that person and leave me asap because im not even sure whether i'll get a good job and if i'll be able to financially support you"(because in india, its mandatory for girls to get married by the age of 24. we were both 20.) but in reply, she always used to say that..."no matter what, i'll never leave you. if u dont earn well...i'll find myself a job and earn for us. i dont care about the money, i only care abt you and your love.". we often used to make this same promises to each other and then we finally came to a conclusion that we'll never leave each other no matter what. her mother supported us but her father was not satisfied and was searching for some other rich guy to marry her. she was scared that she might get involved in an arranged marrige if she doesn't gets me. so i started studying harder and dedicated my entire work to her. then she found a random stranger that was flirting with her on instagram. she used to tell me everything about him. and they became friends. i was completely fine untill she asked me if she could keep him as a second option if she doesn't gets me in future. WHY THE **** MAKE THE PROMISES IF U CANT KEEP THEM. she used to say that she'll only stay friends with him. i was stupid too....so i was fine with that. but then i got into a dilemma that if i should really let her do this or not. i told her her after a week "its either gonna be me...or him. just tell him that you have a boyfriend". she got selfish and told me that "i've got my own life to live" . she did tell the other guy about me but then they got into a fight. and then she calls me back and says that" i was in relationship with that guy and u ****ed up everything." she tried to puzzle my mind and got me confused. but next day....she msgd me that "my father is satisfied with our relationship and he's gonna wait for you to finish up with ur studies. she apologized for what she did". i told her that i'll need some space and i dont want to loose her either as i was in deep love for that person! i deleted some of our selfies and her name from my insta's bio for some days. she got angry and misbehaved. i told her that "atleast ur ex fiancè didn't play you as a game". she dumped me for that. i cried like babies and begged her not to leave me this way. i took the entire blame upon myself. she hardly gave a damn but then later she told that she'll forgive me because she has been through this. she was angry and told that she doesn't wants to be in relationship with anyone because she needed a break. but i kept crying, calling her and msging her constantly. she told that she could only be friends and she'll wait for me to complete my studies and get a job. i gave her some space later on and didn't talk to her for 5 or 6 days. after that...she texts me and told me that "I LOVE YOU. i was in relationship with that guy and he's got an attitude problem and i think that ur the best". i got really happy. i asked her if she has broken up with him yet. she told me that she still needs some space and she has NOT broken up with that guy yet. i got angry and told her that "if i had an attutude problm in me...i would have abused and kicked you outta here. you told me that u didn't want to be in relationship with anyone and this is what you do to me." she dropped the call and i wondered what really happened. i called her after 5 minutes and she told me that" I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. HE'S PERFECT FOR ME". i cried like babbies again and ended up as a whimp. she didn't give a damn at all. I thought that...the guy she was in relationship with...was a grown up, elder and might understand my situation....so i texted him.."bro...plz reply. she left me without any reason and she's not even responding. can u please help me out?"

I thought this was not gonna work out. so i moved on. i was depressed, the person that meant everything to me and helped me bring out the best in me...dumped me in a most horrible way.😢😢😢. i then msgd her after 2 days."do take care of yourself and i hope that the one you love... brings you every hapiness. may god bless you with every hapiness. goodbye"

she called me back...and her words..."you bastard...my bf abused me because you texted him. atleast go and tell him the truth."

i msgd him that" that girl ur in relationship with is a really good person and i made a really bad mistake by texting you. our relationship was chaos and complicated and she left me for good". (that was a lie thou)

I didn't get any msg from those people.
    A week later....i uploaded my selfies with the caption " when the bitch dumps you for another guy but then you start giving zero ****s and enjoy ur life eating pizza with ur metalhead friend😁 [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ex]#ex[/URL] , [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=hoe]#hoe[/URL] 🖕."

she msgd me after a week..."did i ever highlight you in my dp? Nooo. then why are you doing this to me?" she started abusing me in a most awfull way possible and i only ignored her msgs.

a week later. i uploaded a story on instagram with a sad poetry. she msgd me back and told me "u'll get someone better in ur life. someone that much better than me. stop crying and always stay happy." i replied "the god has finally heard my prayers...i daily used to pray for you and ur family so that you stay happy in your life. i wasn't worth ur love so you got someone better in ur life"
    Her-" i dumped him already" and when i called her...she talked in a nice and formal way but got into an angument and started blaming each other for everything. she pointed out lame things so that she wouldn't feel guilty about what she did. She didn't even feel to apologize for what she did. I apologized for my part and told her that "we got into a situation where we couldn't understand each other and ended up this way"

its all over and she doesn't text me anymore

I ****in ended up as a whimp for a girl that had a pretty messed up life and only wanted attention from other people.

I couldn't trust myself due to low self-esteem. I still cant forget the way i supported her for everything and that first kiss😭 and hugs. It really makes me cry and i daily regret for being an emotional fool and a dumb ass!

I hope karma bites her back!

Dear reader..thanks for reading this and i hope you dont get to face this!

Hello jassi123, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Nice story bro. I laughted. You did classic mistakes here.
    You see all girls say that they wont leave you. But its just how they feel at the moment. Their actions change with feelings.
    Only right thing I saw here what you did is stopped give a damn and ignored her angry messages. You did well.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will