+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gf wont see mee, need some advice

Gf wont see mee, need some advice

First of all, let me apologize for my bad English grammar, its not my 1st language thing.

moving on.

hey hello guys, im 24 years old man and i have a relationship with my co-worker here for 6 months already.

we're doing pretty good for past few months, we try to understand each other, respect other advices, and respect other needs.

now the problem is, for the past month she wont see me, she only talk to me at our workplace and its all about work nothing else.
    Usually, i only ask for a bit of her time once a week, like a quick date because i know how busy she are and she got alot of thing going on
    in her family lately, so im trying to understand her situation now, even though i really want to be with her everyday, but i know i cant right now,
    i do not own her, she's not my wife yet.

Im trying my best to help her, really try my best, to ease some of her burden with problem she have right now,
    She got this finnancial issue, her family need some money for the time being, because she have like 4 brothers and sister who still in the school, her father is a farmer,
    and his farm not doing so well this lately (also this same father like to gamble)

her mother didnt work anymore because she need to take care her grandson from her youngest daughter (yes the youngest, some jerk impregnate her then just leave, what a jerk),
    and being the oldest daughter in the family, she had to find a alot of money for her family

I pay for her lodging rent, i gave her some money to spend every like 3 - 5 days once, and help with her financial need as long as i can help.
    i sold all my game console, sold my book collection, sold my aquarium (i really love this one damn aquarium, fish included i keep them for 5 years)
    so i can help her pay for her credit card, pay her brother and sister school (text book included), pay for her everyday neccesities, and pay for her gas, and damn it cost me alot every month, im barely keeping food on my table.

I do this because i like her really much and loved her from the bottom of my heart, i have no problem as long as i can see her smile every day (now she wont smile at mee even once).

Now the problem arises last month, she need alot of money (which pratically 4 months worth of my monthly salary), and she need it fast, she told me she need the money to pay for her father bills,
    if not, their house will be taken by the bank.

can you imagine how i felt that moment ? i want to help her but its really soo much money she need,
    i try, still try my best, i wont give up, i call my friends, my parents, my uncle, and whoever numbers i saved on my phone
    asking if i can borrow some money from them, and in the end none of them can help me, because yes its a freaking alot of money she need.

She keep asking me if i can help her, i try to help her but i cant, not because i wont, because i dont have that kind of money now.
    Few days later i ask her about it, and she told me that her friends lend her money so she can pay the bills and the house is safe now, im really happy truly happy for her,
    then after that she wont meet me anymore, she rarely talk to me and its all about the work.

once i texted her, about is she still love me? and she said yes she still love me buy she dont have time for me right now because she had this many problems in her family,
    She said i dont have problem with her, she just need sometime to handle her family issues, and she sorry she cant do anything for me yet, and i do all the sacrifices.

Now everytime i ask her out just for a few minutes, she wont, texted her about her day, she wont reply or just sayin, im tired or im busy.
    I drive to her lodging (about 45 minutes from my house) and she wont even let me in to talk about it and ask me to leave.

Now my question is, we are on relationship, we need to allocate time for our other selves because thats how a relationship works.
    Now i cant feel her love anymore, she keeping her disatance from me and avoiding me, always saying she cant make time for me.

should i wait for her ? or should i just go on ?
    i felt like we are stranger, not in some sort of relationship.
    i felt for her problem, and i need her too, just a bit of her time, to talk to her, hug her, support her, and things that can help her, then how can i do that she wont even see me ?

any thoughs would be appriciated,
    thanks anyway

First of all she was a user and you was playing a providers role. Dont think that she loved you. Looks like it was all about money and she wanted as much as you can give. Only 6 months in relationshio and she sucked you dry. I mean your wallet not your D. Unfortunately.

I dont think theres coming back from it. - She lost interest in you since you are not rich. And if you were rich then you would have kept her interest only a little longer. She didnt see you as romantic lover but as a wallet. Partly its your fault cause you let her use you and you put yourself in this role.
    You need more experience with girls man. Stick around in forum for few years and read on internet about relationships and how to attract girls.

Here is first video you should watch. -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoRlb6xcymA&t=5s

BTW theres no recovery in this "relationship". Stop paying right now and stop contact with her. You are not even living together and besides you dont own her anything. Its her who owns you a lot but looks like she never will pay you back with love or money.

Here is my breakup guide. Also you can google breakup guides and then you might want go to therapist or chat with someone on 7cups.com

https://www.loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85672-guide-deal-breakup.html
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will