+ Follow This Topic

Thread: unconditional love

unconditional love

BOY-confident,self-complecent,like himself having the superiority complex.5.7 feet TALL and having a little bit tough guy personality..........he himself treating him like a dude,rockstar,awesome AND THE GREAT ENTERTAINER.....who can ACT,SING,DANCE,COOK,LEAD,etc......he always used to be happy by his jokes,by his unique identity..he used to DO entertain people..................................

GIRL-little bit 5.6 feet tall,and she is slim,long legy.....she used to be tough,i mean she is CONFIDENT,she never LET DOWN HERSELF,in every condition she is calm,instead of being tenssed,she used to having encourage,motivate herself. HER object or aim is to go in ARMED FORCES....

EMOTIONS OF BOY WITH RESPECT TO GIRL

BOY is always thinking about a girl,HER smile,HER forehead lines,HER walking style in a stalk manner......he love to read her face,when she used to smile-her cheeks line near nose are just pulling the whole face......smiling like SUNIL GROVER in GUTTHI STYLE........
    simply maximum girls are looking good in a OPEN LONG hair but she is the only girl who looks good ,in CLOSE BUNN.........her eyes were big ,i mean she having a big EYEBALL,
    SHARP EYEBROS,and last but not the least ,her appearance make boy a special one means LAUGHING FACTOR IS all AROUND,REALITY OF A LOVE HAS BEEN SURROUNDED BY YOU..........

i know these were the CONDITIONS OF DAMN MOVIE,BUT SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!!!

boy is immensely love with a girl,he don't know how to stay calm ,forget all the real aspects of all these,but one thing surely is targeted ,he is not fake,having no misconception with a girl,his soul always be for her,and continously becoming a target in his mind that SHE IS THE ONLY ONE

TURNING POINT OCCURS..............

when a girl is asked by a boy,that DO YOU BELIVE IN LOVE?????girl has realized that he likes her,he is in love with her and he trying to take opinion of her.

GIRL---
    seriously ,i give a damn to love,i only love my self ,i have no place for love , i always think it will not be working anymore.i mean people who are in love just wasting their time........

REACTION OF BOY--
    boy was shocked,blanked face,his condition was not proper........
    but he done comeback........

COME BACK

boy feels no problem, he become calm n cool,setting up a target that girl will come back and again she will realize the love of boy with respect to her.his hopes are building up fastly.his expectations are bounding with her..............a day comes when she will opens hr heart for him.

and by all these expectation he is living and having no problem with girl..................

EXPECTATIONS CONTINUES....

HEY, REMEMBER THAT PERSON YOU THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T LIVE
    WITHOUT?WELL,LOOK AT YOU LIVING AND SHIT.........

I don't think people can have unconditional love, maybe people with animals can, or a baby towards a parent but not when you grow up though. Just how I feel, never had that towards me ever.