Hi all, I have been going to get a massage once a week for the past 3 months with the same girl , this is not an ordinary massage but paying extra she gives a nude bodyslide mutual touching and happy ending , after a month or so i grew feelings and become attracted to her, some times before commencing the massage she will come lay next to me and have little hug and stroke of each others arms etc. a few times i ended up giving her a light back rub with small conversation, a few times during a session she let me go down on her for oral sex which she quite enjoyed, we have this mutual respect for each others body pleasures, (not sure if that makes sense?) at the end of each session we would hug and have a small kiss on cheek , she is a lovely girl with a good heart. These extra services are not advertised i asked her on first visit.

Yesterday we exchanged facebook profiles as im not going to see her for 2 to 3 months due to an operation im having , i was taken back and surprised to see she is married and felt empty with my heart little broken.

At first i know i was sexually attracted to her but as my feelings have grown strong for her i know im most attracted to her personality

I just want to know if she has developed some kind of feelings towards me or am i reading her wrong?? it has been killing me and feeling sad but a stupid at the same time for letting myself be this way.