+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I make the first move?

Should I make the first move?

I think this guy likes me and we've been flirting a lot! I really don't want to full out date him because I was just in a long term relationship and he's going away to college sooo I'm not about that. He's never had his first kiss and we hung out and I was sending him so many hints but he wouldn't make any moves cause he's so freaking shy about it! It made me feel like he wasn't into me anymore but after I got home we texted until 1am and it was CLEAR that we weren't just friends.I really just want to kiss him and I think I might. Should I? I don't want his first kiss to be with someone hat doesn't really want a relationship... unless it doesn't matter. What do you guys think?

For shure make the first move. If guy have never kissed and he likes you then its nearly impossible to kiss you first since it takes a lot of confidence, yet guy dont have confidence that comes from experience.

Not so long ago I never had kissed a girl too and then this girl kissed me first. We were watching movie in her bed. It was nice feeling and I went hard first time we kissed, but I didnt know how to kiss, but she teached me the way she likes to kiss. Been using this experience and kissing with girls ever since. I was lucky that first girl made the first step cause girls afterwards didnt made first steps so I had to be the one who starts. I would kiss few more girls from eralier in my life if I knew how or had the experience.

If you want to then kiss him. Should be easy for you and you both could enjoy it. Think you will do him a favor by going after what you want.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will