+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The reason I joined was to talk about this...

The reason I joined was to talk about this...

http://www.loveforum.net/ask-a-female-forum/97498-girl-am-dating-black-belt-kick-ass-respect.html

And I was expecting to talk of it in private with Melancholia but guess here it would have to do. I would prefer to go private on it.

Why can't you talk to Melancholia in private you have enough posts to private message by now?

In reading your old thread has your same gf hit you? That seemed to be a concern in that thread of her violence towards past partners.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I am not that person, but interested on such case and similar. I have tried contacting Melancholia by PM but it both tells me that there has to be a character limit and can´t post links.

Oh, okay. I thought you had made that account back in the day, and forgot your password, and then made this account to further get assistance. We all have the character limit, try not to quote Pm's it adds to character number, and use shorthand so you can type more, and make several PMs to say what you want to say. You've been here long enough to send links I think, so if you can't it isn't time as a member it is too low of a post count so just spam up this section with easy quick posts to get your total up to 50 posts and it should be okay then. You can talk about your issue in this thread, no one here knows you, so is still private in a way.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

The other thing is that maybe she does not want to speak about it. I was the last one to send a private message.

bump...if you still want this open or did you finally chat with her privately?