+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Incorrect Beliefs About Women

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    By the way you post here about women repeatedly it seems to be that you do not think about women in a nice way.
    I could quote you a dozen times. I have not heard from you however what you like about women in general.
    Or in short: by the way you talk about women I personally can only assume that you hold negative beliefs about women.
    If you hold negative beliefs about women then every new women will be fitted inside those beliefs at the first chance.

Let me tell you about the two kinds of minds you have. you have a conscious and an unconscious part of your mind.
    The unconscious part of your mind is the part of knowing finding and fitting.
    If you believe x about women, all the unconscious mind does is to find evidence of that belief.
    For example if you believe rich people all are swines who pull out the money in every way possible your mind will notice the people who do and then be like: hey look at that: I was right

If you hold negative experiences in yourself then there are 3 possible reasons for that:
    1) those beliefs represent the reality
    2) you do something to create the results that lead to negative experiences
    3) the belief itself leads to you expecting the wrong things and out of attitude doing the wrong things thus leading to negative experiences

If 1) was to be true then every man would have the same experiences with women. They don't. So that means you Fall either into categories 2 and or 3
    Or I am logically mistaken or I have missed a category.

Additionally let us assume:
    Even if 1) was true then a negative belief still is not helping.
    If you thought that you look shit on photos this belief will not help to make you look better on photos.
    However the opposite belief has at least the chance to help with the given problems

Since you can choose freely what to believe you can as well choose beliefs that benefit you. If they are true or not doesn't even matter much
    Since no one on here knows me personally, obviously I know more about myself than anyone else, so you can truly believe me when I say that I do not have any kind of negative attitude or beliefs towards upon first meeting a woman, only when they give me a reason to; not sure how many times I have to state this before it sinks into the minds of the people reading this...

I have just basically emphasizing that most women, once again, not all women, are wired to sabotage perfectly good new relationships for no apparent reason and that has been a real truth that is just too common these days for not only myself obviously, but for countless other guys as well.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 27-05-17 at 04:58 PM.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    Since no one on here knows me personally, obviously I know more about myself than anyone else, so you can truly believe me when I say that I do not have any kind of negative attitude or beliefs towards upon first meeting a woman, only when they give me a reason to;
    Agreed.
    The unconscious mind works the following way: you ask it why you are a good person: it comes up with a list.
    you can't remember a name? No problem it will come to you in 10 minutes.
    You ask it to notice certain things: no problem. It's gonna tell you every time they pop up
    With that beliefs about women you will notice every reason they give you to file them under the declaration "other women"
    Every woman gets the same chance with you: a really high chance of proving they are as bad as every other woman you have met.
    Instead of enjoying another persons company
    Instead of being curious towards their femininity
    Instead of making them enjoy their time regardless of how they treat you.
    Instead of noticing only the pleasant things about them.

I love women. I adore them and I Ike them around. I like their emotional view of the world that is most often more accurate than the pseudo logical world we men think we exist in. I am curious towards their thoughts and personalities
    You could be too
    Instead you CHOOSE to notice reasons for you to file them onto the other pile of mindless egoistic bitches.
    Which seems a much more promising approach.

I understand how you proceed with women. You are the one with the problems.
    Not everyone has the problems you have. So It logically follows that YOU are causing the problems.
    If you want to fix them it also logically follows that you need to change behaviour or attitude to get the results you want.
    I understand your view. I have been there myself and I'm telling you: your attitude towards women is not helping you.

you have the power to adopt another frame of mind but you won't.
    The current frame is not helping you.
    You are stubborn about keeping it. I don't see what's in it for you, but I'm sure you see the benefits.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Criminy, ok man, whatever you say; I'm getting very tired of the back and forth spinning around that this thread has become and I'm sure the audience has as well, so I for one am done with it. Fact is, nobody really knows me as a real person on here, so guys can't see what kind of person I really am by describing it to you apparently, or at least won't accept what I'm telling you anyways. I'm not on trial here and am not even the OP of the post in the first place.

The plain and simple truth about me, if anyone truly cares anyways, is that I am a great guy, both inside and out who has had success women before and will do so again, hopefully more permanently this time. When luck eventually comes back around to me, which is all dating is in truth, "a roll of the dice", and when I find an actual decent woman who is smart enough to stay with me, we will both be very happy people.

Over and out folks...
    Last edited by CleanCut; 28-05-17 at 05:13 AM.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

I saw OP today on youtube - he uploaded new vid where he was training in gym with a horse head mask.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234