+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ok, what's the deal?

Ok, what's the deal?

Seriously, someone said that this was a happening place once. What happened?

I mean, this place seems cool so far but when did the apocalypse take place and why?

Crickets? Last one here cut the lights off when you leave...

Lolol ^

There used to be a lot of arguing and trolling here previously and I think a few left because of that but the thing you are probably talking about happened before I joined here. I am sure [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION], [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] or [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] who have been here and posting regularly would be able to tell you more over myself.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Same here as lovebroken. I'd say people got frustrated & did a mass exodus on here ~ if you want to find out why it would probably be in the feedback part of the website, so read in there.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I mean, I've seen the occasional spat here and there like you would on any message board, but I cannot personally recall seeing it ever get too heated around here. Well... maybe a few times, but for the most part this web site has been pretty troll free in my experience. At least the most harmful type of trolls. We do get the spam losers and stuff like that. But, I've not seen many people who just like to cause trouble and make people upset.

So, I myself have been pretty puzzled with how much it has died around here lately.