+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: is that weird to kiss a girl if..

is that weird to kiss a girl if..

Hey,
    Is that weird to give a girl you know a kiss on her forehead (on her birthday) if your not in a realationship with her?
    (I mean, we are good friends but not bf-gf thing)
    if there are any girls here - how would you react to it ?
    Last edited by AT95; 11-06-17 at 03:42 AM.

I think its nice if you are in situation where girl is vulnerable and you can have sex with her but you dont use her moment of weakness and instead kiss her on forehead. Otherwise for you best would be to kiss her girl on lips cause you like her more than friend. Kissing on cheek or forehead would show lack of confidence in your case. If you never kissed girl on lips then I got where you get this idea from but really i stay with what I said before. Gather all your balls and kiss her on a lips man !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I think its nice if you are in situation where girl is vulnerable and you can have sex with her but you dont use her moment of weakness and instead kiss her on forehead. Otherwise for you best would be to kiss her girl on lips cause you like her more than friend. Kissing on cheek or forehead would show lack of confidence in your case. If you never kissed girl on lips then I got where you get this idea from but really i stay with what I said before. Gather all your balls and kiss her on a lips man !
    I was sure for some reason that you already forgot about my previous posts but I guess that I was wrong lmao..
    And yeah, I never kissed a girl and the farthest I did with her was hugging (sorry for the bad grammar)
    and to make things clear I REALLY WANT to kiss her on the lips but I'm also afraid of her reaction.
    Again, we are good friends but isnt that too much? or I should take the risk of her slapping me?

I like this guys signature who posted a topic before you - "Some goals are so worthy, it's glorious even to fail"

If you kiss her and she reacts bad then YOU slap her and say her - what? Im kissing you and you are being dis-thankful about it !?

Im sure even if she wont like kiss she wont slap you. Kiss is realy nothing much. When you are experienced it becomes easy and you dont need much confidence to do it. Its like handshake. Just a short skin contact and there isnt anything special about it. Maybe it would feel good for you since its new for you but actually kissing gets pretty boring soon and it all boils down to sex.

Yeah first kiss is scary just like it is to puch a bully in the face with a fist but in the end its worth it. Its worth to stand up for yourself and its worth it to go after what you want with girls. Yes you are uncertain about her reaction but to be successful you have to handle uncertainty. That is dont know everything and still act on it, still take action even if you are uncertain.

In the end you have a choice either to try something with girls or dont try anything and jerk off at home.

However its not like her reaction would be better if you kiss her on cheek or forehead, theres no diference, if you kiss then go all the way and go for lips. The dirence is like grabbing one of her breats or both of them - reaction would be the same. Now kiss is much more civilzed and it could be a nice surprise. A lot of girls who have boyfriends dont even care if other guys kiss them on a lips. So for experienced people its not a big deal. With this girl Im sure kiss would be much bigger deal for you than it is for her.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 11-06-17 at 04:59 AM.

I like this guys signature who posted a topic before you - "Some goals are so worthy, it's glorious even to fail"

If you kiss her and she reacts bad then YOU slap her and say her - what? Im kissing you and you are being dis-thankful about it !?

Im sure even if she wont like kiss she wont slap you. Kiss is realy nothing much. When you are experienced it becomes easy and you dont need much confidence to do it. Its like handshake. Just a short skin contact and there isnt anything special about it. Maybe it would feel good for you since its new for you but actually kissing gets pretty boring soon and it all boils down to sex.

Yeah first kiss is scary just like it is to puch a bully in the face with a fist but in the end its worth it. Its worth to stand up for yourself and its worth it to go after what you want with girls. Yes you are uncertain about her reaction but to be successful you have to handle uncertainty. That is dont know everything and still act on it, still take action even if you are uncertain.

In the end you have a choice either to try something with girls or dont try anything and jerk off at home.
    ehh alright you convinced me..
    her birthday is next week, I'm gonna try to kiss her (hopefully if everything will go as planned and I will reach the point where I can do that)
    and I'll update you haha thanks

Is there a reason why you want to kiss her?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanll View Post
    Is there a reason why you want to kiss her?
    Because Im in love with her.. Thats a long story bro

However its not like her reaction would be better if you kiss her on cheek or forehead, theres no diference, if you kiss then go all the way and go for lips. The dirence is like grabbing one of her breats or both of them - reaction would be the same. Now kiss is much more civilzed and it could be a nice surprise. A lot of girls who have boyfriends dont even care if other guys kiss them on a lips. So for experienced people its not a big deal. With this girl Im sure kiss would be much bigger deal for you than it is for her.
    You compare a kiss on the lips to a kiss on her forehead like its nothing... Trust me I want to kiss her lips really bad, I"ll try to do it

Well yeah it is nothing. I been saying Hi and goodbye to girls I date with a kiss on a lips and it really is nothing. In fact something is when you dont kiss a girl. Im planning to not a kiss a girl on next date and it really makes me think more.

Think easier would be to kiss her if you break the touch barrier first. like hug her when saying hi. Not necessary a friendly hug like girls do it but you could give a bear hug as well. Or just touch her wherever. Like Hooo said if girl is okay with you touching her hair then she will be okay with kissing too.

Kissing girl for the first time is like diving/jumping in water with head upside down. From first its scary but then it becomes very easy. First kiss is like that jump and you just dive in for a kiss.
    Its not like in movies where girl becomes your girlfriend and you are a couple after kiss. Its just a touch with the lips.

https://youtu.be/RTuBf4BrIgE

Well yeah it is nothing. I been saying Hi and goodbye to girls I date with a kiss on a lips and it really is nothing. In fact something is when you dont kiss a girl. Im planning to not a kiss a girl on next date and it really makes me think more.

Think easier would be to kiss her if you break the touch barrier first. like hug her when saying hi. Not necessary a friendly hug like girls do it but you could give a bear hug as well. Or just touch her wherever. Like Hooo said if girl is okay with you touching her hair then she will be okay with kissing too.

Kissing girl for the first time is like diving/jumping in water with head upside down. From first its scary but then it becomes very easy. First kiss is like that jump and you just dive in for a kiss.
    Its not like in movies where girl becomes your girlfriend and you are a couple after kiss. Its just a touch with the lips.

https://youtu.be/RTuBf4BrIgE
    Well,we already broke the touch barrier (at least I think so)
    I always give her a hug when I see her in the morning and before I go off (and not just a friendly hug)
    and I always play around with her and give her little punches in certain places to the point that she scratches me
    and whenever she gets mad at me and tells me to stop touching her and go away I give her a hug and she smile.
    Dunno how you call that from your position..

The thing is that although we are really good friends I just cant imagine myself in a position where I stand infront of her,grab her face and kiss her,
    not because I'm afraid or something but because I never did anything close to that except for long hugs as I mentioned before that doesnt really count.
    and its weird even for me to imagine a situation in which I suddenly kiss her on the lips from nowhere without any warning lmao (forget the fact that I never kissed before)

Anyway, thanks to you now I cant get it out of my mind and everytime when I see her I see myself kissing her..
    Her birthday is probably the best and my only oppirtunity to do that so I hope that everything will go fine and I wont mess up

and btw- if I'm already in a position where I gave her the birthday present that I bought , I got closer to her and grabbed her face
    should I wait for any signal from her before kissing her or just to lean on her and kiss her straight on the lips?
    I'm asking because I'm sure for 100% that she wont expect that from me
    and thank you for motivating me to kiss her lol
    Last edited by AT95; 12-06-17 at 02:15 AM.

Well hug is more dificult than a kiss. Cause one kiss is faster than a hug. You dont really need her birthday to do it. If you can hug you can kiss as well. Its good that kiss is inexpected cause that way it will feel better to her and she will like your confidence.

I personaly wont grab girls face as I dont like when my face is grabbed.
    Best would be to just stand in front of her put your arms on her hipps, smile and have that playful look in your eyes, then kiss. That is if you can do it. It seemed unteal to do for me when I never kissed a girl before, I seen only really confident guys doing it but after spending 18 hours in bed with girl I did it naturally without even thinking or realizing what I did and we went back to bed to contiune.

Anyway just kiss her. No need to do anything special. Just a peck on a lips for first time will do. Then second time kissing the same girl is much easier and then with new girl its hard again but still possible cause you did it with previous girl already and third girl is easier than second and so on it gets easier with experience.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 12-06-17 at 05:01 AM.

Please don't be the nice guy kissing her cheek or something
    You aren't gay or anything?

Well hug is more dificult than a kiss. Cause one kiss is faster than a hug. You dont really need her birthday to do it. If you can hug you can kiss as well. Its good that kiss is inexpected cause that way it will feel better to her and she will like your confidence.

I personaly wont grab girls face as I dont like when my face is grabbed.
    Best would be to just stand in front of her put your arms on her hipps, smile and have that playful look in your eyes, then kiss. That is if you can do it. It seemed unteal to do for me when I never kissed a girl before, I seen only really confident guys doing it but after spending 18 hours in bed with girl I did it naturally without even thinking or realizing what I did and we went back to bed to contiune.

Anyway just kiss her. No need to do anything special. Just a peck on a lips for first time will do. Then second time kissing the same girl is much easier and then with new girl its hard again but still possible cause you did it with previous girl already and third girl is easier than second and so on it gets easier with experience.
    One kiss is faster than a hug but she get friendly hugs from all her male friends, its not that im the only one who hugs her... But about kissing... I dont think that she will let every second guy she knows to kiss her lips.
    Maybe I really dont need to wait for her birthday to do that but I still think that its the best time for the first kiss... Its also a special day so it wont look that weird even if she will be shocked at some point.
    I wont touch her hipps because it will freak her out but thanks again..

And to hoooo - no Im not a gay... its just that I thought that kissing a giel on the lips is too much when your not in a realationship

Quote Originally Posted by AT95 View Post

And to hoooo - no Im not a gay... its just that I thought that kissing a giel on the lips is too much when your not in a realationship
    Kiss comes first then relationship. Actually for most people especialy those who are not virgins sex comes first before relationship and then relationship comes after bonding with sex.

Kiss comes first then relationship. Actually for most people especialy those who are not virgins sex comes first before relationship and then relationship comes after bonding with sex.
    ok I got your point, I'll just wait for the right moment and "steal a kiss"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast