+ Follow This Topic

Thread: short storys about me

short storys about me

Were should i begin. I hope you never read this. Because i whis you happy and because my words are trash. While her words are beautifull, how she is doing that? She and i. I am stupid because of my stupid actions. I am simple because i have no hobby and a underappreciated job. I cant even be myself if some people talk to me. I am not so smart as she is. Nog good as she is. She is perfect. Even her face is in symmetry while my face is NOT. And so on.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you are like an open wound. A deep open wound. When i think i get over you i realise i love you. Its crazy because its 15 years ago when i saw you for the last time.

- - - Updated - - -

I know you hate me. At least sometimes. Because of my stupid behaviour. But i think you dont realise i am doing that not on purpose. I just dont realise the consequentions at that moment. Its stupid, but i am stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know why i write this all. I dont know, because i knew that if you read this you gonna hate me more. I just knew that.

- - - Updated - - -

I really really hope you never read this. Because of what i have to say now. When i wake up this morning i realise this love isnt only like a deep wound that opens often. But this love felt like home. Maybe its sounds stupid but i forget all my lovers except you. When one has gone it dasnt hurt me or maybe a couple hours and then i forget but you i never forget. Its allways you after a long journey that i came to.

- - - Updated - - -

I am sorry for writing this. And i think i am the loser again. Because i knew you gonna hate me more after reading this. Because its a forbidden feeling.

One day in my life i was strong. Just one moment in my life i was strong and read your answer. Between the lines i read i hate you and you dont exist to me anymore. I didnt know how to feel because i allways knew it. I must move on its indeed to long time ago.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other side it dasnt matter how you think about me. I am just who i am and thats fine to me. I dont like to write this all. I really dont but what i must do to those feelings inside me? Just let them dye as i once did? But you know. I have learned one lesson from it, it dont disappear, its just a wound there in my heart. So i decide to write this shit. I am sorry, i hope you really dont mind. The last thing i will is to ruined your life. And this writing it feels like a burden, a great sin and not as relieve.

- - - Updated - - -

I had one wish for myself and that is that i wish i was not born. Because i did everything wrong were goodness is and i handle soft where i must handle harsh. One life could ruined a thousands life. And that person i am.

- - - Updated - - -

I still had that wish because every place where i came there is trouble because of me. And the stupieds of all i didnt that on purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe its time to say the last goodbye and stop writing shit. Because i felt so guilty. People say i am a whitch, a bitch, a rude person, selfish. But they dont realise that i am so stupid that most of time i really dont know what i am doing. They think i didnt care. But once i realise how much they hurt i take care of them in my heart. And thats why i whis you dont read this and thats why i wish i was not born. Because it hurts me to.

It begins with a dream. A dream that you loved me. Uhh. I asked you and you say yes its treu. But that was a long time ago.

I am scared. I allways been scared. I dont know of its normal of that i am to high sensitive. Now i am scared about my future. I think one day i became depressed and that i turned into you and you in me. How i can handle a depression in Gods sake.

But we all dont now. Maybe tommorow were gone of we forget this shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I miss school and the old days when i was young and innocent. When i play the whole day and when i write in my dairry how about stupid feelings that across my heart that day. Because i was not only the happiest girl of my time but also the most sensitive.

At high school things are changed. I miss my old self from primary school. I miss her, what was going wrong? I was bulliyng. I, the most sensitive girl became a girl without one feeling. I fellt nothing but my stummich. Then one day he came in my life. Thanks dad. Things are getting worser. Because i was ugly and nothing. Then our last goodbye. It really hurts me. Still now.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm. College was a hell. I was nothing. Not even air. What was going on me? I was still bullying. The happiest girl with flowers in her eyes become empty. Every day was a day how i survive without pain. Because pain was my biggest enemy. So i say to myself things are going better, one day. but nothing changed. It was getting worser and worser. One day after many years of pain i realise that i must working for happyness. Now i am happy but also knew that pain is a part of life that whe must didnt ignore. Rather, i still ignore and fly away from things i hate. Thats the different from you and me.

Allways running for my life. Where did i go. I have learn to live in my head. Because in my head things became how i want. But thats the past. I cant imagine anymore that i life once like that. Now i am running. Running from nowhere to paradise but it still seems nowhere. I cant life in the moment. But even i look never behind me. I allways live in the future and thats were i am running to. But times get slowly at that way, and things arent changed, i only became older.

I had eyes that sees everything. A mouth that says everything. Ears that hear anything. Legs that go everywhere. But things changed. I had eyes that are blind. A mouth that whispers. Ears that i cover. Legs that only knew home. All that years i was missing myself. The beautifull girl i once was. I still miss her.

Now i am old. Its unbelieveable how time fly. Yesterday i was a flower and now i am piece of the big universe. I am not missing but still i miss myself.

I wish i had your problems. Because mine are bigger.

Ps. Please dont read this shit.

Funny how different we are. We are like day and night. Its seems weird. But the only time i am proud of myself was that i allways run for life, even i know i dont live life not intense. I left the past behind me and seek another activity. Most of time it works. Sometimes i feel just butterflys and dont know how to handle all my emotions. Like now. I want to fly, to never go back aigan. But i cant. Its such a long time ago that i cant anymore. Is what they say treu? That hidden your emotions one day after many years it comes back?

I have once read about hidden your emotional life is like a pan with water. Once the cover begins to shaken because of the warmth. Of the steam. I think thats the reason i write this shit. Becaue lying in my bed i feel the overwhelmed emptyness and dont know what to do.

- - - Updated - - -

I know once once a long time ago i was a flower, i was myself. i was happy and say what i was thinking. I was allways dancing because of the intense joy i feel. Allways laughing and talking. Even i was a kid i knew people are jellous of me. Everything changed at the age of 13. I hate that number. Where it did come wrong with me? Why i became who i became? If i was just realise. Just realise that i was not live life. But i didnt.

I realize i never fight for something. How can i if most things doesnt exist to me. But its not only that. Its more lazyness and think tommorow would be better.

I really really dont understand how you can claim people. Spread your wings out and see if they follow you. Me, it doesnt matter to me what you doing. Because i was allways on my own. And its treu that people allways follow me and not i follow them. Thats me.