+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls, is it a big deal if your bf looks at another woman?

Girls, is it a big deal if your bf looks at another woman?

I ask this because... Now that my last relationship is over, I remember my (now) ex girlfriend made a full drama because...

Well, actually, we were on holidays and taking a walk close the beach and we passed by a bar with two young good looking hostess at the door.

I looked at them both as they were gorgeous and very scantily clad. So my gf told me "look, they are pretty, go ahead, give me your phone and I will take you a photo with them". I gladly did just exactly that and the two girls, each one at my both sides posed smiling. (I still keep the photo)

All right

But by the time we got into the hotel room, my ex gf made a full drama and nearly ruined the trip.

I thought it was not a big deal, but it was.

She was setting you up with that offer, and now you know don't take the bait again. Next time even if you want to say no thanks babe and keep on walking. Less hell to be raised later on that way. Some men and women are very jealous and insecure and you made he feel less attractive by accepting the offer she gave you, and to a jealous person might have made her think you hit on hot girls all the time in her absence, I don't know but clearly she wanted you not to take that picture.

imature shit
    there is this two lovely ladies
    who are stunners
    but you go home with her instead.

she should think about that next time instead of bitchin

not that she ever looked at other men and thought they were hot.

you chose her over any of them any day and thats it.
    i wouldnt put up with immature shit like that.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Men and women always look, even if they claim they don't. It's human nature to look.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Haha, you are such an idiot. Of course she would be jealous.

But she told me to do so, she herself encouraged me (not that I needed to be encouraged) to go after those girls!!

I think that may have been the point she was making....She wanted you to say something along the lines of "How about I give one of them my phone and they take a picture of me and you together"

Your actions implied you would rather have one of those girls (or apparently both) on your arm rather than your at the time girlfriend. She set the bait to see if you would take it, you took it.

It was a test and you failed...

In my opinion, that's a sign of insecurity, if you're strong and your relationship is stable, why should it matter if one or the other looks at someone of the opposite sex. They maybe stunning, a gorgeous knock out or a hunka hunka burning love but your partner has one thing they don't. Your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by goodboy View Post
    But she told me to do so, she herself encouraged me (not that I needed to be encouraged) to go after those girls!!
    I think that's the problem. She felt that you'd rather have those two girls at your arm than her. Girls want to feel special, that you have eyes for them only and that you aren't interested in anybody else.

Well. she's your ex now so take that experience and learn from it. I think in your mind you weren't doing anything wrong, but she caught you checking them out and decided to put you to some test. This was quite tricky and out of insecurity. Unfortunately, these are the games some people will play.

Next time, keep your eyes focused on your girl when your ewith her. No woman likes to feel she has competition.

Women want to feel more special than any other woman, at all times.

It's not that you're an ass kisser or that you have no options with women, but instead that she's what you're focused on wanting.

It probably wasn't a deal breaker but I do agree that it was probably a bad move.
    Like someone else said, it was a test and you failed.

To some women and relationships that specific event wouldn't be as big of a deal, but even in those cases, those women always are going to want that reassurance at times.

I would have just said some half-stupid joking comment or something like, "The brunette can go, I'll take you and the blonde", and then i would have just kept walking without getting a photo taken.

Haha yes I would be very uncomfortable if the man I was with was checking out girls :s
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it