+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need hugs please!

Need hugs please!

Missing him dreadfully today! Any hugs going spare
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it

Sorry, maybe I missed something here... who are you missing?
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Missing him more so today and have the strongest urge to contact him! & I have 2 days off doing nothing how can I overcome this!

Quote Originally Posted by WiltedRose View Post
    Missing him more so today and have the strongest urge to contact him! & I have 2 days off doing nothing how can I overcome this!
    Who are you talking about? Is your husband away or something?

Haha no yuk! I'm referring to my boyfriend but I have restrained myself from contacting him I have kept busy trimmed my garden then went in a 13km walk with my dog whilst taking in my bike to be serviced so I can get back on it

Ah ok, guess I'm not aware of your full situation... Regardless, many hugs sent...

Quote Originally Posted by WiltedRose View Post
    Haha no yuk! I'm referring to my boyfriend but I have restrained myself from contacting him I have kept busy trimmed my garden then went in a 13km walk with my dog whilst taking in my bike to be serviced so I can get back on it
    I don't know your situation either, but sounds like your doing the right thing to get someone off your mind =)

When I try to forget someone or something, I normally hit neflix and look for a new show =)))

big hugs for you

Many thanks to you both! I'm plodding on and have deleted him from my phone now (although I know his number by heart ha!)

Long story short boy and girl meet fall deeply for each other but after 6 months boy has a episode and we spilt up for a few days then he realises how much he feels for me boy gets close to girls family then after another 2 months boy had another episode! And says he scared about where this is going!! Basically he has a lot of issues namely not being where he has hoped to be at this age i.e. A wife and family of his own, Plus it was hard to find the time for the both of us! I would have loved to have given him this but I am at an age (41) plus have had my family and my youngest is a challenge I don't think it'll be fair on her. Anyway this was 2 months ago we've been in contact and met up as we do love each other dearly! But some things he has said to me are helping me today example he loves me and thinks the world of me and this is the problem!! I don't want someone loving me to be a problem grrrrrrr why did he let it get this far?!

Thanks for listening I am feeling much better as each day goes on just need to stay clear now I really do.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm probably being to harsh there I think he's tried to overcome his desires but simply cannot

- - - Updated - - -

I did actually contemplate carrying his child thinking if I could and care for Isla I actually had dreams of a curly haired blonde child and everywhere I looked ppl were pregnant or dad caring for thier child I cried for a couple of days when I realised I just isn't feasible as I really wouldn't have the support he's a workaholic, has an alcohol problem I think he may have anxiety disorder (he's the same age) I probably knew at the start where this was heading really so it's my own fault I think its a case of heart over head! My heart doesn't understand what my head does lol!

How are things with you [MENTION=85856]Gildiod[/MENTION]?

((( hugs )))
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

*HUGS* WiltedRose.

You seem like a sweet woman and I hope things go your way very soon. My dog gives you puppy kisses too. More the merrier, right.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    *HUGS* WiltedRose.

You seem like a sweet woman and I hope things go your way very soon. My dog gives you puppy kisses too. More the merrier, right.
    Thank you so so much I needed that today! And dogs are the best so loyal and happy she's been my best friend though this

Struggling a little today! Missing and thinking of him lots I had a little cry in the shower away from the girls! I had a night out didn't drink much and some guys spoke to me and ask for my number but nowall I can think about is him and how he doesn't compare to others!!! But going shopping and dog walk soon so hopefully will clear my head again