+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Going for lunch eeekkkk

Going for lunch eeekkkk

So I'm waiting for this guy to pick me up (we've been for coffee twice now!) he seems really decent and understands I'm still struggling with my recent break up and willing to take things very slow, but I'm still having moments where I miss my ex so bloody much (I wouldn't go back he's hurt me too much!)!but I still have feelings for him in fact I don't think they will ever go 100%. I've obviously not moaned about my ex to the new guy I don't want to bore him! But I don't want to mess him about also he's been messed about by a few women by the sounds of it! Do you think I'm doing the right thing? This guy as so many common interests and I think my kids will find him agreeable in fact they wasn't keen on my ex. I'm just having moments of panic can you date someone while loving someone else?! I also kinda feel like I'm betraying my ex even though we've not spoken in a month and it's been nearly 3 months since we spilt up.

- - - Updated - - -

And pc if you tell me to just screw him and get it over with I will find you and kick your butt!! ;p
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it

Would never say that. Hate that girls been doing this - sex and then dont care about guy anymore. Thats why Im still a virgin.

Anyway second time for a coffee? No girl is worth it. I would try to kiss and touch girls boobies on a second date.
    I think guy is just too nice and you will hurt him. Looks like hes gona be a slow rebound for you.
    Anyway Im not saying to leave him alone but just be honest about your feelings. So dont give him false hope or lead him on.

I think you cant be wrong if you respect the guy and dont ignore or start withdraw when you lose interest but be honest and talk everything out.

Name:  20431226_277517026059272_1284987949478645695_n.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  53.3 KB

How girl is getting ready for a date when she knows shes getting some

Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  10.3 KB
    Last edited by pcmaster; 30-07-17 at 07:23 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Haha I've seen that and we do go to some extremities eps as we age

So bloody nervous now and confused if I had any sense I would give myself more time.

And this would be our 3rd meeting although I remember him from school. Hope he doesn't try anything on or he'll be getting bitch slapped :p

Its a third date, he have rights to try something. Still its his mistake that he choose go for a lunch rather than watch movie on sofa or bed. Its pretty hard not to make it awkward when trying to kiss or touch in public place when you not charismatic guy.

- - - Updated - - -

And I dont understand how can one be worried on third date. First date is nerve wrecking, but already second date should be cool. Also If you are not ready for the guy to make a move than it seems like you rather need a friend than guy with guy needs.

Because the first and third wasn't really dates was they they I had coffee on the first and chatted for ages and the second we went for a walk :p and today was just a pub lunch so we've not really had our first date ha anyway we had a nice little kiss on the lips in his car (my doing!) and I would love to get to that cuddle up phase again but I really have to take this slowly I don't want to freak out and start thinking of my ex!! If this guy likes me and is as understanding as I think he will be patient and it will be worth it

Where is this rule book anyway do men only have a copy ha

Yeah thats pretty slow. I ussualy have a lunch or dinner on first date and then go for a walk. One of my first dates was a dinner in restaurant, then walk and then tea in tea house. All in one first date. The second date was already cuddling phase.

Good that you kissed him. I dont think you will start thinking of your ex when cuddling. Just if it ends then you will think about both guys.

I can't stop thinking of my ex today I've even composed a message saying how much I still love and miss him I haven't sent it I much not send it!!! But I just want to cry today down tthe morning in bed

So I'm obviously not ready for this new guy and he's booking some tickets for a concert for a couple of weeks time what do I sat to him I don't want to disappoint him he seems so decent help!!!!