Ok we met at a social gathering of like minds (spirituality) he chose to sit in the seat next to me and at one time I noticed that he mirrored my sitting on my hands! Then at the end of the meeting, we had to pic a partner he chose me and we chatted for ages before we remembered we needed to get a pack of cards to work with. Anyway he asked about my rings I wear around my neck and then he looked at my left hand and asked and I told him I had been happily married until events intervened. During our chat I couldn't remember the name of someone so he asked for my mobile number and said he would text me to find out the name. I gave him my number but then got all shy and went to help in the kitchen. I came back a bit later and we chatted some more and again I got shy and then I left said I had to go. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug and we parted. Its been a whole day and he hasn't used my mobile number. Was I wrong to think he was interested in me. He lives about 40 minutes away in another town. Any points of view welcome. Many thanks.