+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me !!

Please help me !!

So there is a girl who used to be one of my best friends (we know each other for a year now)
    and since we we're working together we got really close but tomorrow I'm moving to a different place
    and because we live in different cities and we wont be able to see each other on daily basis as it used to be
    I'm afraid that it will affect our friendship and that eventually we will forget each other.
    Now,I really like this girl, I cant explain you this but I'm just going nuts,
    my mind is full of thoughts because of it and I barely sleep at night, I really dont know how to deal with this situation
    and there is literally nothing I can do to change it.. please help me before I do anything stupid

It is probably going to be my last thread here, sorry if I annoyed anyone with my problems

So finally a chance to grow up and find a real girl eventually. This girl been nothing than a nipple for you, infant. Its time to mature and go hunt a real prey.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

you gave me a wrong perspective about her from the beggining,
    and I knew that your going to write this.. thank you anyway.

You want her?
    Then donsomething stupid.
    Not like you have much to lose anyhow.

The chances you don't take are the worst regrets.
    If you both want it there will be a way
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.