+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Little advice would help so much!

A Little advice would help so much!

Hey guys,
    I'd meet a guy in online last october 2016, and been in a relationship with him and last January he left me, I was broken hearted that time and able to move on now. Its been 6 months after and he's back messaging me again that he is sorry for what turns out between us, I'm confused now, cause his last message is like he meant that he don't like to talk to me anymore and wish for the right man for me. I don't trust him now and he always tell sorry now for being too abrupt, I feel like there is something going on.. I don't know, Can you help me guys? Appreciate it much..
    Last edited by Annajo; 03-08-17 at 04:36 PM.

Its simple. You dont trust him so stop contact with him. Block the dude and problem solved.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Yeah, I have to agree with PC here. In all honesty, sometimes people don't hit it off right away. So, maybe he sincerely just didn't think you two were a great match and thereby felt it was right not to string you along. Now, maybe he sincerely does feel bad and truly wants to give you another chance.

... Bottom line, though, whether he's sincere or not (and not being mind-readers, you can't know that and nor can we) you don't trust him due to his past actions. So, honestly, you'd be better off just to move on and forget him.

That is just my opinion, though (and apparently PC's as well). You have to do what is right for you. So, if you honestly do want to give him another chance, then you should. It's just even if you do, you should at least remember at the back of your mind that this is the guy who had a shot with you and then decided just to pass. This is the guy who hurt you before. That doesn't mean people can't redeem themselves.... it's just you shouldn't let your guard down too much. It could just turn out exactly the same way it did the first time. Or, this time it could work, but at least until/if you see evidence that things are different now, you should at least guard your own self and almost sort of half expect the same result. Then at least it will hurt less if it does happen because you were kind of expecting it.... or you'll turn out to be wrong and things will go great.

Good luck to you either way.