+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need your advice.

I need your advice.

I went to a party last night, where I met the girl I like. Two years ago we were best friends, chatting everyday, going out together ecc. People used to tell me that she was in love with me. Then for about two years we stopped being so much intimate, despite the fact that when we met we talked, and she hugged me etc... now at the party she slept on me, with the legs over mine, and the head on my shoulder... I caressed her legs for about one hour and we talked about our best friends' relationship. She said I let her down because I seem to be disinterested in her and things like that. Then at 4:00 I decided do go to bed and she went with me, he caressed my shoulders (under the shirt)and my head for half an hour. Then in the morning one of my friends in front of me asked her if she liked me and told her that I'm a good looking guy but she didn't answer the question and felt very embarassed. Now we're talking everyday like before, she send me a lot of hearts on Whatsapp and kisses'emoticon... but she's a boyfriends. What do you think I should do? Do you think she likes me or not? Is she just interested in me as a friend?

I think all the signs are there that she likes you. Just ask her out officially. Also do you mean she have boyfriends(plural)?

The woman tells you that she was hurt and let down because you did not show any interest in her in the past.

Now you want to know if she is interested?
    Are you trolling or being serious?