+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She said yes but then she said it was to not hjrt my feelings

She said yes but then she said it was to not hjrt my feelings

so I wanted to ask this girl out. She said yes. we dated for a few days then she told me that She said yes to not hurt my feelings which hurt more. But we kissed and such were all of these fake? is her ex telling her to break up with me? or does she love me but just shy? the time when I was with her wa the best days of my life. But now its awkward and my heart is broken in 100000 places.
    just Idk what to do but I love her

please reply I can see how many people viewed but not replied

I think the most likely scenario was that she said yes because she didn't want to hurt you. If she is shy, she wouldn't have said yes to begin with. Have you known this girl for a long time? Why are you devastated even if you only dated a few times?

Life has been filled with challenges ever since my husband left me and move on with another woman. Most times i had thought of ending it all. Things became worst when I lost my home, family and all to Hurricane Matthew and I became a refugee in my own country, Haiti. The only property I had left was an Internet-enabled phone in my pocket. One faithful day, i found one Dr. DUGO on the Internet, on FB. A woman from US had testified of many great things that Dr. DUGO had done for her and her family. I contacted him and the rest they say is history. Today i am happily married to a soldier I met in camp, and i am getting my happiness back again. I cannot keep this happiness to myself because i know you too may need a solution on your problems. You can contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()gmail.com or call him on phone +2349068724543 whatsapp.