+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with a Married Man........HELP!

In love with a Married Man........HELP!

This is the most super complicated true story, and my life has never been the same since this has happened. It may be a bit to read, but I promise this ain’t no cliche scenario. I also need advice because I feel this is an unhealthy relationship that I’m extremely stuck in.

Note - For this story I’ll change the names to protect identities. For the main man who I’m “in love with” .....well call him William, and for his husband, I’ll call him James.

I’m a gay guy who’s super obsessed with a man (William), but he’s married to another Man(James). I met this William online a few months ago, and it started as being something sexual. A “no strings attached” video call for sexual pleasure. With him being in another country....video chat and texting we’re all we could do. But prior to me meeting him online, I had a world trip booked a few months down the track, and coincidentally I was going to his country, and his city! This was all pre-booked before I met him, so when he finally told me where he lived, I was super excited because I had a chance to meet him, and it wasn’t “creepy” or didn’t look like I was a “stalker” because I was going there anyway. So we arranged to meet when I was there and we messaged each other all the way up until we met. Anyway, we had messaged a few weeks and I didn’t know he was married and I was sexually involved with him (but not emotionally) It finally came out in conversation that he was married and I was a little shocked, but accepted it. He said it wasn’t cheating because he and his husband have done things with a third guy before. It’s not an open relationship, but they have let others join in previously. But unfortunately by this point, by the time I found out he had a husband, there was a tiny bit more than just sexual attraction towards William. I feel like I was infatuated. I even felt at some points that I didn’t care for the sexual stuff, just seeing his face or seeing a text from him made me smile and made my heart jump a little. And as time went on, I felt more and more and more attracted emotionally to him. When we Finally met, it was everything I excepted, he was exactly the same as he was on social media which I loved! I met him along with his husband James who I also found sexually attractive but had never interacted with him, so no emotional connection. About a month before I went on my trip, James joined in on a video session so he was absolutely fine with what me and William were doing all this time. He also stated that he found me attractive and he would love to have me join with him and William. So basically by this point, William who I was obsessed with, and his husband James who I found sexy, wanted me to meet them and do things with them. So when I finally met them, I was really nervous to meet James because I hadn’t interacted with him much, but wasn’t nervous to meet William because we had talked so much and I felt like I was in love with him. So I met up with William first at his hotel he was staying at, which was super close to mine so I was just walked over. I met William in the lobby and we were a bit awkward at first but we hugged and went upstairs to his room. James was in there, shook hands and said hello, and me and William had a private little chat on the balcony outside just to discuss how tonight could work, and James was fine with that. We had a few drinks to calm our nerves and to be more chill. Went back inside and talked with James for a while. William asked James if we could have another private conversation again but this time in the bathroom, again James was cool with that. So in the bathroom, he took off his tie and undid his top buttons so I knew what was about to happen. He told me he wanted to kiss me, and had the most passionate kiss in the world. My heart stopped, the guy I felt like I was in love with, was making out with me with his husband round the corner. We then stepped out of the bathroom and William said that we kissed and that I was an amazing kisser. James told William to show him, so we made out in front him and he said it was hot. James then told William in a joking manner to share and pulled me off William and started making out with me. This was too much for me (in a good way) They guy if my dreams and a super sexy stud wanting to do things with me. So basically we had a threesome until James fell asleep at like 3am. So then me and William just made out on the bed, then we’d talk in general for a bit, then makeout more, and he would keep saying how handsome I was and would kiss me so passionately. He made me feel special, it was magical. When it was time for me to leave I made out with him for one last time, put my shoes on, starting going out the door then ran back and kissed him again. He liked it but he pushed me back a bit cos he knew I’d have to get home and we’d end up just kissing for more hours and hours. So I was just about to leave, and he said “Come here” and pulled me into his arms and made out with me one last time. That was the last time I felt him and saw him. The next day was my flight home, as his city was the last stop on my trip. He messaged me during my flight home day saying that he and James really enjoyed last night and hoped I had a safe flight back and told me that James was disappointed that he never got to say goodbye to me because he had fallen asleep while I was there. I sent him a selfie of me doing kissy lips saying that this was his goodbye kiss he never got. I also stated that we need to have an important conversation, he doesn’t know what about. I’m gonna ask him what my relationship with him is now, was I a one night stand and now that I’m not in his country anymore we should just forget each other? Will we stay just friends or buddies and still message online? Or will I try go back to his country or him come to mine to do this again and keep enjoying each other’s company? I need to know what he wants so I don’t have false expectations. But I also need advice, is this relationship healthy? Should I forget about him because he’s married? I’m head over heels for him but not sure how he views me. What should I do!!!!??? Also thanks for taking time to read my experience!

1) Paragraphs help other people helping you
    2) what do you want?

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()gmail.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me