+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My GF might have cheated on me (long post)

My GF might have cheated on me (long post)

Ok, The title says she "might" have cheated. But its a little complicated... Some weeks ago, my girlfriend wanted to talk to me about something, and when I met her, she was in tears. She told me she needed a break, and I accepted it. When we cut off the break one week later, she told me she had a thing with a buddy of mine while me and her also had a thing in the start of our relationship. While I was prepared to hear that she cheated on me then weejend before the break, I forgave her for what she said she had done.

But later, one of my other friends told me that he had heard from the same buddy of mine she had a thing with, that he and her actually did have sex the weekend before the pause. Now, this guy has apologised, but I think that he thought that I knew about the sex, while I didn't and therefore I easily forgave him as well (for having a thing with her at the same time as me) while he thought that it was the sex I forgave him for because my girlfriend told him that she had told me everything. While I now suspect isn't the case...

So I need advice for what to do next.. it is to note that I currently work with my girlfriend in the military service, but I'm done and going home for good in two weeks while she has several months left here. And I also ask for advice for what I should do if she had sex with my friend. I love her, and we have reached the point where we officially call ourselves a couple. We have a good time together. But I'm afraid she kept it from me all this time...

So basically she slept with you and your friend when you began dating but weren't official. Have they had any relationship since then? This would be something that bugs me a little, but I can probably get past it if I really like the girl. I just have to make sure she doesn't cheat when you are really together.

They haven't had a relationship since my gf broke it off when me and her started to get serious. But the thing now is that I suspect she did cheat on me on a weekend where she went to a party with some others from our camp, including my friend... because a different friend of mine told me that my friend had told him that they did have sex, wich my gf haven't told me, even when she said she would explain everything after our pause as mentioned in my original post..

I can't tell you whether she cheated or not, but it seems you are taking this relationship more seriously than she is. If you are in an exclusive relationship, you should do everything you can to not let your partner think you are are cheating. I don't see that this is happening with her. What don't you ask her about it.

I will ask her about it, but it may sound stupid.. but I kinda really don't want to know for sure yet.. I do trust her, but if I do ask her and I find out she kept this from me so long, I would rather ask her in two weeks so that I don't have to work so closely with her afterwards as I'm done with my service here at that point... I know it's probably not the ideal way, but it seems like the easiest way. It may be a cowardly move by me, but this exact situation has never happened to me before (never with a colleague).