+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can I get her back?

Can I get her back?

Hey guys,

My ex-gf and me broke up a couple of months ago. Two or three weeks ago, i told her that i want to stop our contact because i need space to get my head sorted as i wasn't able before, being busy with finishing college and still have feelings for her. Mayen i should add that she told me she doesn't Love me anymore.
    The day i graduated she send me a very emotional message, in which she said how happy she is that i made it and so on.
    I recently got another e-mail from my ex and ask myself if it is possible to recognize a hidden intention relating to the type of formulation used in the message. My point is, that there is a reason she chose to tell me, as she knows this will have an effect on me. She told me, that she prepared the message a day before. She's that kind of person, so it was not something like 'drunk dialing'.

"I know i shouldn't say things like that and i don't want to cause a "comeback", but i'm missing the conversations with you. The people surrounding me don't really unterstand me sometimes. Especially when it comes to movies or music. No one is as precise and detailed, when we're describing things from the past.
    [..personal stuff..], and again, i can neither share the happiness about it nor the dreams about it with anyone.
    [..personal stuff..], and again, of course nobody can understand our experiences.
    Well, i just want to tell you that you are missed. It is said that i can't share the things with you especially after your 'change of mind'."

I'm not sure about the intentions behind this. It may be a game, like trying to stay in my head or getting intention. She may want me as a friend. She might still love me and it could be a try for a 'comeback'.

I have no clue and i'd be glad about your thoughts on this!
    (If some things sound weird, it is because i'm not a native speaker)

Do you want to be together with her again?

This sounds familiar. I'm pretty sure I gave advice on this already. Did you post this in another category?

I am jolene Smith and a dating expert, I am fascinated about online dating. I am here to offer my wealth of experience, Tips, Advice, Recommendation and anything you like to know about online dating and online dating sites that will guaranteed success

- - - Updated - - -

I am jolene Smith and a dating expert, I am fascinated about online dating. I am here to offer my wealth of experience, Tips, Advice, Recommendation and anything you like to know about online dating and online dating sites that will guaranteed success

Speak your truth, it sounds like you ended things. She wants you back it sounds like, women reaching out IS a good thing!

If they aren't interested, you'll never hear from them again. Honestly.

If you want her back, just say you'd like to meet up for drinks , or for her to let you know if she ever wants to. Then, you've hit the ball over the net, live your life normally as a single man until or unless she contacts you . Then arrange a date.