+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do now?

What to do now?

I confessed my feelings and got rejected by a guy a few months ago as he claimed he led me on but I know he has intimacy issues. A few weeks after he kept staring at me at a party but I avoided looking at him. Why stare if he did not want to date me.

I avoided our walking group and mutual friends parties for the past 2 months to get over him by seeing other friends and doing my hobbies. I saw him last night which he kept looking at me. I avoided eye contact as I don't want to fall for him again. I cried all the way home. I thought I had got over him but realised I still have feelings. I know he is not right for me. Why would he stare again?

There's been studies on this. Theyve done it with ex's, etc. constantly checking on others social media even though they ended things.

People are just naturally curious about things. The idea of what could have been, or what the other person is up to.

As long as the other person wasn't completely insane or neurotic.

You're fine. I wouldn't really think much of it. You'll find someone better, and if he ever changes his mind, well, I feel like the ball is in his court.

if i was you i would tell him to stop staring you down. tell him you rejected my feelings before so why are you teasing me, again. this way you can start a dialog with him to see if he changed his mind without being embarrassed that you are chasing him.

I don’t understand your problem.
    Let him look at you. It doesn’t do you any harm.
    If you want to know then ask
    If you don’t then don’t
    And if it really bothers you then tell him that it makes you uncomfortable?