+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any chance of getting her back? LTR with kids involved.

Any chance of getting her back? LTR with kids involved.

Long story short. We fell for each other hard, both deep in love. Fought through many challenges but we started having some issues because after over 3yrs, I still had not put a ring on her finger or got a home together. We had talked about all this and I am right now building a new place, but it won't be done for many months.

She has been patient with me, but obvious the patience was running low. We had a fight around christmas and I ignored her (like an idiot) for a couple weeks. She then called to end it and I again agreed. We handed off gifts to each other and that was that. We did not spend Xmas together!!!! It hurt SO much!!!

FF to now, I am in DEEP emotional trouble and I honestly thought we would talk this one out, I would finally show her the ring I got for her, and we would figure this out. She does not want me to come near her or contact her!!!! On top of this, she apparently has a new man hanging around. We are both church goers and I know for sure she is not on the pill, but I have no idea what is going on!!! I want to puke!

Only days before Xmas she was talking to me about moving in together, now this???

We both have kids, so our kids are attached, I am attached tightly to her little girl. We have tons of family pics and memories.

Nearly everything in her house, I have touched. Found and fixed her car, bought her the lawn mower, grill, wall hangings, fans, yada yada, everything she touches in that house has my name on it! I can only hope and pray my little girl is in there batting for me, asking for me.

Is there any chance here ladies? I know I screwed this all up, and I most certainly will do whatever it takes to fix this for good.

now, I really probably made this worse, but after she asked not to contact and told me about her new man, I sort of puked and cranked out like 5 emails detailing our life together, and what steps need taken to fix this. I was trying to take her down memory lane. I am extremely sincere about fixing it though. I don't want to every feel like this again in my life!!!

i see little hope for you after ignoring her for two weeks and dumping five probably toxic e mails down her throat. she was already upset with you about no engagement and cohabitation. she has a new love further complicating a restart of your relationship.

you can attempt one more email apologizing for your past mistakes and promising to correct them if she accepts you back into her circle of friend even on a casual basis. her new boyfriend will probably strongly oppose any contact between her and you.

if she ignores this which i would it is time for you to give up and learn from your mistakes. women react poorly to abuse (physical and mental) and abandonment very strongly as a rule.

omg what a sicko [MENTION=86921]Gumtree[/MENTION]