So, I have had like a major low key crush on this close friend of mine. But, i don't know if he feels the same. I wasn't very hang up on him and thinking if he also like me but what my mom told me today has been really bugging me.

So, we both met at church and though he have like other group of friends (he is really good-looking and have like a lot of friends), he always stick to me. Like if i was late for our lunch group, he would save a seat for me and even if we were asked to gather, he would motion for me to sit near him. Recently, i have been helping my church aunties hep wash the plates and he would a few minutes later always come and find me at the pantry area and either help me wipe the dishes or just stay nearby there.

And being me, I decided to test him. We have our church group meeting every Fri and on a particular Fri, I texted him telling him that I will be coming to his school (using meeting my friend as an excuse) and although he finishes school at 2, he said we could travel together to church. But, i had a sudden meeting back in my school and i told him and even asked him to go first but he said "nvm, i will wait just let me know when you reach". But, in the end, i ended really late and he went to church ahead.

Also, even my dad started to notice that he is always around me and even when i am not around him, he would come and find me and thus, my dad suspect that he likes me

I don't know if i am overthinking because i like him and thus, whatever he does for me, I would think he likes me or if he really like me. Is he only comfortable around me or does he realy like me?