+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Heartbroken as this weekend with my boyfriend approaches

Heartbroken as this weekend with my boyfriend approaches

I posted on here earlier last week. The original post is linked here: http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/102913-moving-dating.html

I need some follow-up advice. I am absolutely heartbroken as this weekend continues to approach. He is moving out and I absolutely don't know what I am going to do. I keep thinking: only four more days, only one more morning before work together, only three more times to cook dinner, etc. I am driving myself insane.

Does anyone have any advice as to how to make this any easier? Any advice to help me cope with this?

I am TRYING to be optimistic and believe that everything will be okay, but I am failing miserably at this moment. Thanks in advance for your help

Well from my point of view you have 2 options
    1) give home space and time and support him
    2) tell him that he is an idiot. If he isn’t sure he wants to be with you and if he isn’t sure this living together thing is a great idea
    If he isn’t sure that you can help him finding his way out of the divorce then maybe it’s better if he just goes and realizes later what he is missing out on.

- - - Updated - - -

Both are risky
    But since I personally don’t like to deal with other people bullshitting me I’d choose option 2
    But it’s entirely up to you. I can’t make up your life for you and this may turn out bad or good with any solution
    I don’t know

If you can’t live with option 1
    Don’t choose it