+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A girl is hitting on me but hits on another guy too

A girl is hitting on me but hits on another guy too

So I met this girl a few months ago, and lately I’ve noticed that she is really into me, so I’ve been flirting with her since then(nothing too obvious). She has a friend ( that is also my friend) that I know there was something between them, but according to her, it was nothing serious, so a few days ago , we did a meeting to hang up with a couple of friends more, and I notice her way too much around him and kind of flirting ( and getting flittered back) Now I really don’t know if I should keep trying or just quit :/

Sorry for my English I’m Spanish and still learning, hope u can help me

This girl wants to be desired by multiple men. If you are not turned off by that and is willing to fight your way through, then you can keep being persistent. Warning though that she will likely flirt with multiple men and lead you on. If you like her enough, and have enough confidence, then keep trying.

By the way, do you mind returning the favour and answer my thread called "Is this creepy to men?" in the love advice forum? Much appreciated.

you two are not in a relationship so is nothing wrong with her flirting with other men. neither of you has confessed your feelings for each other so she is only considering you as a friend currently. you need to up the game by showing a romantic interest in her. to OMGTOTALLYXO comment she may be just trying to push you to get more open with her. all girls love being chased by many guys to build reputation and self esteem. better hurry before the other guy takes her heart away. she may prefer like me to play the field and enjoy multiple boyfriends rather than a mono relationship.

bunnyhabit. I agree with what you said but I still stand by what I said. This is the type of girl who will flirt with multiple men for self esteem or whatever reason. She has every right to flirt with other men and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But she is the TYPE to flirt with multiple men. She will likely do this during the relationship or when she is unhappy with the man. I am not saying she will likely cheat.

It takes a certain type of man to deal with that. He must be confident and is not too bothered with this type of behaviour. Just a warning to the original poster.

the type of girl who flirts with multiple men is one that is alive. i have never met a girl that will not flirt with many men she likes unless in a monogamous relationship. OMGTOTALLYXO you are seriously misleading WANUP17 by saying this is unusual female behavior.

Ok, I think I know what you are getting to. You are saying this is normal mating ritual? This certainly can be her way of trying to encourage him to man up. This logic doesn't make sense to alot of men. But I understand, some women would do that.

I honestly think this confuses men.
    Last edited by omgtotallyxo; 19-03-18 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by omgtotallyxo View Post
    Ok, I think I know what you are getting to. You are saying this is normal mating ritual? This certainly can be her way of trying to encourage him to man up. This logic doesn't make sense to alot of men. But I understand, some women would do that.

I honestly think this confuses men.
    most guys i have seen use same "mating ritual". it is not uncommon for two or three guys to flirt with me at same time and for me to flirt with all of them. before i accept a date i tell them i do not believe or participate in monogamous relationships. maybe taiwan is different than your environment?

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhabit View Post
    most guys i have seen use same "mating ritual". it is not uncommon for two or three guys to flirt with me at same time and for me to flirt with all of them. before i accept a date i tell them i do not believe or participate in monogamous relationships. maybe taiwan is different than your environment?
    Oh, that definitely doesn't happen often unless you are in a club here.

Quote Originally Posted by omgtotallyxo View Post
    Oh, that definitely doesn't happen often unless you are in a club here.
    happens to me in friends homes, stores, mall, clubs, bars, parties and public social gathering. wouldn't expect it to happen in a non social location. clubs definitely qualify as a social location

I dont know what principles you live by.

But if its anything like mine, I tend to keep away from girls who are into my friends. A girl becomes a "no-no" the moment I know she is or was with my friend.

I wont tell you to quit because I think you already know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by nadeoye View Post
    I dont know what principles you live by.

But if its anything like mine, I tend to keep away from girls who are into my friends. A girl becomes a "no-no" the moment I know she is or was with my friend.

I wont tell you to quit because I think you already know what to do.
    girls flirting is not a sign of "INTO MY FRIENDS" So childish

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhabit View Post
    girls flirting is not a sign of "INTO MY FRIENDS" So childish
    Who said it was

Quote Originally Posted by nadeoye View Post
    Who said it was
    You

A girl becomes a "no-no" the moment I know she is or was with my friend.

How does that translate into flirting meaning the same as "INTO MY FRIENDS"?

Perhaps you need to re-read the OP's "OP".

THX the replies, I think she may hitting on everyone like you said , but I’ve noticed that she spends more time with me, so I think that she wants something but not serious , (like her friends have told me), and that might be what i need, so I’ll see if it works , thx again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast