+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice needed :D (its long story)

advice needed :D (its long story)

hello every
    i'm new in this forum and will be very happy if you wonderful people can give me some advice for the situation i'm in
    my spelling is truly bad so excuse me in advance
    so like every "horror" story and from horror i mean love because most of the time love sux my go like this.......

one year or something like this i go out whit a group of people i recently started to go out whit
    i was going out whit them kinda allot and one day i met one of the girls in the group that lets say go out of home really rare
    when i sow her the first thing that go try my mind was
    WAW this girl is really annoying the was she talk they way she act
    i was sure that i will not see her again more like i was hoping to not see her again
    the night was we go to some clubs take long walk whit the time passing only 3 people from the group left
    me the girl im talking about another girl and a friend that live close to me
    i was whit the car so i told my friend im whit the car and here is getting really booring lets go some were
    every one agree and we decide to go to the next time
    just before we left the town the girl i will call her "fluffy" becouse it sounds scary it will be easier and she hate this name
    so just before we leave town fluffy say i don't wanna go lets go some were in the town
    but i set my mind on going so i didn't really listen and the net town was like 20 min drive
    before we enter the next town i stop to a shop on the entrance to bay some drinks in my case coffee (it sux to be the driver)
    so fluffy came whit me in the shop and started to make joke how i kidnap her she was laughing allot she had really good time
    in time she remind me the story really allot of times and she asked me from time to time did i kidnap some one else (yaaa i really hope she is not member here)
    so we go near a river the 4 of us started talking we were there for about 3 or 4 hours was nice
    at one time me and her were alone and she started talking ALLOT and i was like hey i can listen its not like i will see her again everything will be fine
    so the sun started to come out we stayed little and decide to go home i drive fluffy and the others home
    for some reason i give her my facebook ....
    so next day we chat little when i go out whit this group some time me and fluffy took a walk for some time alone talked
    several days after some one stole the money from her credit card sadly all of it i fiend out the next day when she call
    we talked and i ask her how much money you lose she say all i had and im whit no money to the end of the month ( 2 weak or so left)
    i told her that i was not the one who stole the money after all i didn't know her from long time she told me that she know
    i ask her how much money did you lose she told me then she say i will go to the bank i ask her to go whit her
    actually i wonted to see her so i can give her some money (actually the same amount that was stolen from her) i was sure she will not take them so i hide it in her car
    i go whit her in the bank was no use at all but my plan for help was different after all
    when i say good bay i told fluffy that i left something in her car and were to fiend it and i go several min later she caught up whit me and told me she cont take it
    i told her take some if not all she listened to me from then on i kinda chat whit her and go to see her almost every day
    she was telling me how was her day were did she go and stuff like this and i was calculating how much money she spend and before we say bay i hide some money in her cloths one time even in her wallet
    one day she ask me do i know who took her money and i say yes i do she ask me who it is and i say i cant proove it so i will not she told me the name of the person i was thinking about
    i told her i will tell you when i have proove we talk for some other stuff too
    weak or so later i got a text "you were right" she found proove that he stole the money
    her money were returned i was happy she is ok
    weak or so later she started to work in a bay not very popular one and whit not really good reputation
    i manage to "make" the group go there for some drinks but they didn't wanna go don't know was it the bar of her most of the time they agree to go she was not on shift so i guess both
    one day i was texting her that i'm out whit the group and will she join us she was surprised told me that no one invited her i told her that i invite her she say if they wonted me to come they was going to tell me
    then i lie that we were planing to see her at work and she calm down
    next day when she go to work i go to see her i did go to see her allot and she had this big smile every time i walk try to door it wort going only for this
    she had a boy friend at this time i so kinda didn't look at her for more then a friend she had kinda problems whit him but i didn't mess whit this its not my place
    actually she break up whit him before she started to work there
    we use to make allot of jokes to one another and she have this ability to be mad at me for everything and i mean everything i time she was mad at me because it was raining yes people im god i make water come from above (joking)
    one time we fight for something and i stopped going to see her and when she was out whit this group i was not going i told the group if you have to select between me and fluffy you pick fluffy
    one day one of my friends told me that i have to be friends whit fluffy and that he wanna go out whit me and fluffy like before and that it was not the same
    i think about it but didn't wanna call her so i make a target whit the symbol of her car in the middle
    (we had this joke that she will crush my car and i will do the same whit her when we were at party she was calling i'm here can you come open the door and sorry but i hit your car when i was parking)
    so i go to her place and put the target on the window i mean it was out joke what better way to ...........
    the next day she go to the car she sow it and she go to he cups it turn out the one who took the money from her was giving her hard time i didn't know the cups told her that they can do nothing because there is no damage to the car
    she told this story to the friend that told me to talk to her he know about my plan he told her that it was me and later i got a call from her we talked
    my friend told me that at the moment he told her it was me she started to cry
    soo we become friends again until i put on her car fake parking ticket i don't really got why she was mad at this i told her that i will do it several days before and she park her car on the same spot every day
    she stopped to talk to me and started ignoring me i did told her i'm sorry and i will not do stuff like this again but she didn't listen i go to see her at her place every day
    it was epic i enter the bar she see me there is this big smile then she remember that she is mad at me and stop smiling i mean this smile i will remember it forever
    so she ignored me and one day i told her that if i'm not welcome there i will not come again she freezed and say after time its a bar if you wanna come of you don't wanna don't
    several days later i go told her can i see you after work i wanna talk you for something important she say ok i help her close the bar we walk little and sit on a bench
    some were on the way of our friendship i fell in love whit her so i wonted to tell her
    we sit on the bench i told her look i like you and i mean i like you allot and when i know your mad at me its killing me inside......
    i had the most epic rejection in my life i had to calm her and say everything is ok i did make her laugh but its not hard for me i make her laugh allot
    so i told her don't worry everything will be ok you will see and i started to go every day to see her we were walking after work and stuff i told my self i can be her friend
    weak or so later she decide to leave her work i told her that if she quit her work she will lose me because for some rain or something she will get mad at me again and this time i cont fiend her to fix everything
    she laugh and say i'm sure this will not happen (well it did rain sadly and what i say became true but this is later)
    one of her last days at work i go there whit a friend she asked me for advice i ask her whats wrong she started talking about something but my fried come and she stopped talking
    i told her i see its important to you i will come later and we will talk
    i go there later and she started talking about some one she like and didn't know what to do and i was like WAW first she rejected me then she start to talk about some one else how not to be happy (irony)
    yaaa it turn out she was talking about me and was asking for advice what to do but i'm smart it took me less the 2h to figure it out after she told me its me 2 times (to be a man is to have license to be dump)
    my advice was this look i told you you rejected me i'm to sorry i try and see i'm still here nothing changed
    later we kiss for first time kiss allot for first time .......
    several days later she block me in fb and stop taking my calls so i send her i text: i am i and you are you im not mad or anything like this i respect you decision)
    i was was ok we had good time i got allot of free drinks too and i know her and i was kinda ready for this
    several months passed i hear that she opened her own bar i friends asked me to go there to see her i told him i will pass
    but one time they make it so im kinda forced to go so i did but didn't stay for long when she sow me she freezed she was looking at me and when i look back she turn her hard and when i stop she was looking again
    i sat just for 5 or 10 min i had work so i was not able to stay
    when my friends was there i go too i go take some drinks and i was kinda cold and polite i say thx, have a nice day nothing more
    she did try to talk to me several times but i cut her one day i told her that everything is fine i just don't know am i welcome there or what to say are we friends or what are we
    (it turn out she wonted me to go there) we started talking like before i helped her whit the place allot of times
    we stay after work talking spend allot of time together one day she told me that im very hard person to read that i don't really show how i feel and stuff
    i told her its not true im very easy to read.... and whit time we were more then friends
    but this changed some how i lost all of this.
    now its strange when i ask her to go out she say she con't
    but if i text her that i have some free time she call me the next 5 min to go out
    yesterday i was there whit friends but didn't feel like talking to her we sit on a place that i was sure she will not come but she did
    i took my phone and started to read something she sit next to one of the girls and started talking to her she was trying to talk to me but i was reading
    today i was going out whit friends from out of the town i texted her " will the bar be open today" because she was talking yesterday that she was not feeling ok and i was looking for a place to go whit my friends
    i was at work so i left my phone and when i look at it i sow a text 5 or 10 min after my that she will not work because she is not ok and that she didn't rest from a long time and 15 min after the text i had missed call from her
    i called her ask her why she call she started talking told me that she talked to my friend but she wonted to talk to me that she try to talk to me but she was not able she ask me why i was ignoring
    i told her that i didn't hear or something she ask me if i'm ok because i didn't look i told her im fine... she stalked some more i stopped talking i was just listening .........

my question is like this when is the time to give up do i stay or i go i still love her and she is really special to me but i really don't know what to do

THX for the time i know its long story

Be brave by making own decisions