+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Their hospitality is beyond what I've expected

Their hospitality is beyond what I've expected

Filipinos are one of the happiest people I’ve ever known. Just last week, I’ve visited my Filipina girlfriend I met in a foreign dating live. Man, their hospitality is beyond what I’ve expected. They treated me like I’m a part of their family already. They are so accommodating and considerate. I have so much respect with their culture and that made me fell in love with my girlfriend more. So for guys out there, you should also do the same, visit that country and fall in love with its pride!

When are all these BS posts about this bogus dating service going to stop?

[MENTION=71955]DalM0m[/MENTION]

It is the weirdest spam I've ever experienced in my life. At first, I didn't think it actually WAS spam. But now there have just been too many of them to deny that it HAS to be spam. But it is literally the WORST spam I've ever seen. Not worst as in most annoying. Worst as in most ineffective.

I don't know what in the blue Hell all these spam messages are trying to advertise... and that is a big part of the problem. Imagine if I advertised this product I was telling you was amazing and awesome and would change your whole life... and then I didn't tell you anything about it, didn't tell you what it was or what it was called, and didn't give you ANY information on how to find out more about it.

That, and it isn't even like all of these spam messages exactly make the whatever the Hell they're trying to advertise sound so great. Some have been about people sharing negative experiences with somebody they met on a "singles tour" or something like that. What the heck about that would actually make me want to try your product/service even if you DID tell me what it was? LOL!