+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can somebody help me?

Can somebody help me?

I asked a girl if she wanted to hang out with me monday and she said that she couldn't but maybe another time. Does that actually mean maybe another time or did she just say that so I won't feel bad?

Which part of "maybe another time" do you not understand?
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    Guys while you're at it please help me too - I went to McDonalds yesterday and I asked the guy if they still have the butterfinger McFlurry and he said no, the machine is broke right now but it might be fixed another time.. did he really mean it or was he trying to call me fat and say I don't need to eat anymore ice cream?

Well, Tone, I guess that would depend on whether you're actually overweight, or only perceive yourself that way. What do YOU think? Do you think you're fat?
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    Yes.

>:[

Then, as to the comment from the guy at McDonald's, I'd think you have to decide if HE thought you were fat, or if you just imagined he might be saying you were only because YOU think you are.
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    That's what I'm asking help for, please tell me what did he mean?

::I'm not sure how much longer we can carry on this way::
    Speak less. Say more.

Hey Samurai,
    Dude, when chicks say that to me, it really depends on how they said it. Like, what was the pretext before you asked her to hang out? Were you two talking well. Easy conversation? Was she asking questions as well? or were you leading most of the time. Damnit, did she seem interested or not? Period. If you're on the forum asking this, most likely it probably means that you're doubting that she really meant it. Which to me, says that it's the standard line that she gives guys. Be that as it may, forget about all this doubt and stuff and just ask again. I mean, what's the worst that could possibly happen? If she says maybe another time, ask for a raincheck. or, you could just stop askin' her!

Tone Guest
    ::haha::

Tone Guest
    Oh and ladies, I'm not really fat btw

Yes... fine... but this is what can really drive her crazy...

So far.. you think that she is rejecting every effort you make to ask her to hang out...

Okay... time to play an other game...

Next time you talk to her... find a way to let her know that you're going to be doing something soon... you know... like a party, going out with friends so some fun place or watever... something you know she might wanna go to... or even be interested in...

Here is the point of the game... DON'T ask her to come...

Yes.. that's right... you will just let her know.. that you're going to have an awsome time, getting wasted, or going to some awsome party/club i dunno... don't make it obvious that it's your goal to let her know... just sort of let it casually find it's way into the conversation...

The point is not to ask her to hang out...

She will be wanting you to ask her... but you still won't... it'll drive her nuts... until one day... she'll come up and find a girly way of asking you if she could tag along... or even bring a friend or two...

Yes.. how pathetic does this sound... what's more pathetic is how well it actually works... Yes.. 10 out of 10 times... the average baby talk, girly girly, cutesy voice, ditz.. will fall for this trick... Why? caz most likely.. they have nothing better to do.. and when someone asks them out... they see it as a waste of time... spending time with someone doing JUST THAT!!! (nothing better)... But... if you MAKE her wanna hang out... and drive her crazy till she can't take it anymore and asks you herself... I don't think having her wanna come hang out.. 'll be a problem at all...

It's like a club... There are clubs that almost everyone is allowed in... my 14 year old brother could make it past the door... but then.. there are those who only let in the A list crowd...

Shur.. everyone can get in the "Easy" or "Looser" club... but EVERYONE wants to be in the A list club... So it's a question of which type of club YOU are...

Do you want to make her feel like ANYONE could hang out with you... or that you only pick out the select few.. to hang out with you? If you come off as looking like the A list.. "Hot", "Cool", club.. EVERYONE will wanna come in... or in your case... hang out...
    Last edited by Aaron Blanc; 30-07-05 at 03:33 AM.

Aaron, do you even know which office you're in?
    Speak less. Say more.

If she wanted to hang out with you, she would of done it.

"Maybe some other time" = "no thanks, not ever, i just dont want to be rude."