+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BF won't have sex

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    he's probably trying to see if you're just with him so he'll have sex with you. he probably doesn't want some sex crazed slut like his last girlfriend so he's seeing if you're one.
    Hahahahaha...oh jeez..misombra..sometimes you kill me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

i know ov i know... it's just such a huge responsibility to be so awesome sometimes. one day you ov, too will be just as cool as me.

simply ask him what is going on...i think he has problems with our part durring sex, i had similar problems, but scared to say that to the girl, she could have been insulted or somtn, dont know...

Quote Originally Posted by Apache
    Sadly there are guys out there like this. And there are some gals like this
    too. Its probably psychological...and he's going to have to deal with that
    himself.

My suggestion to you is this....six months together is not a long time.
    And all to often a problem such as this does not go away, it gets worse
    with time. So ask yourself how much you really care for him. Is it enough
    to put up with this...and if it gets worse?

The early part of a relationship you guys should be ripping each others clothes off. My current love and I have been together for a year. We still
    haven't hit our peak, as each time we are together is better than the last.

My suggestion is to drop him for something better. Life's too short not to
    enjoy what we want. You shouldn't be dealing with issues like this after
    only 6 months. Ask him what the problem is and how to correct it. And if he can't answer you...move on.
    I agree with this post...

Quote Originally Posted by Apache
    The Fat girl thing....Jeeze you guys are bad.
    I never look at this, personality and compatibilty
    come first. The bonus is physical appearance.

Thats the difference...are you having sex with
    her body, or her? Its better if you are having sex
    with her.
    and with this one, too.

Well, coming on two months now. This week would have been perfect, parents are out of town, but then stupid Aunt Flo had to pay a visit.

But, I'm a pansy and am trying to work up the courage to just TALK to him about it. I"m afraid of what he'll say. Maybe he just wants to break up with me? But then wouldn't you cut everything off? I still get invited over, still hang out all day long, go out to movies etc.

He's been treating me fine in every other aspect, and I don't NEED sex, but it dosen't do much for a girls self confidence to think her boyfriend dosen't want her, which is how I feel right now.

Spending time together and no sex is something friends do and not lovers...no?.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

omg... wat is your problem... i know girls that can't wait till they get married so they never have to have sex again... i know people that pray so hard... so their boyfriend never GETS hard again... and here YOU are... complaining to everyone at the forum that your boyfriend won't give you any sex... oh boo hoo...

k... that was a joke...

seriously... wat can i say... when sex runs dry... it might simply be caz it's nothing special... so umm... i dunno.... MAKE IT SPECIAL...

i'm shur the same way you want him to turn you one be4 you 2 start going at it... it's starting to be that way for him to... you need to find ways to get him in the mood... and make him forget about everything else that might be keeping you 2 from being together...

i dunno... try seducing him...

don't think you could seduce a dead rat? then maybe you might wanna play unfair...

try spreading the scent of cinnamon and vanilla around the room... yeah.. most of my friends say they feel in the mood when they walk next to like those bath and body places... and smell either vanilla or cinnamon... don't ask... never worked for me... but then again.. i can't smell...

Maybe you're fat and ugly . I'm just joking ...
    [URL=http://www.steadyhealth.com]Health Forums[/URL]

Guys in their early 20s usually want to do it all the time, and will usually stick it just about anywhere at anytime. If he doesn't, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it is about her. Some people simply have a very low or non-existent sex drive.

By the way, does he drink alcohol or use drugs? They both have a negative impact on sexual function. Does he wake in the morning with an erection? If he does, you can pretty much rule out any physical problems and consider it a psychological one.

I know it's been said before, but it is worth repeating: this problem will only get worse over time, so I would be concerned if I were you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12