+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Were any of you...

Were any of you...

Were any of you shy in the bedroom when you first had sex and if you were what did you do to get over it?

Were you ever worried that you wouldnt be "big" enough or that you wouldnt hit the right spots?

Isn't EVERYBODY shy when they first have sex? You get over it by knowing your partner well enough to trust them, I think.

And no, I have never wondered whether or not my vagina is "big enough", but I am guessing THAT was a question for the boys.

:-D

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Isn't EVERYBODY shy when they first have sex? You get over it by knowing your partner well enough to trust them, I think.

And no, I have never wondered whether or not my vagina is "big enough", but I am guessing THAT was a question for the boys.

:-D
    lmao.. wow.. that's funny... well.. everyone is different... but usually.. it feels exciting everytime it's someone new.. and u always get those recolections or flashbacks of the "first time" feelings...
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

of course i was, isn't everyone..

alcahol is the answer.. sad but true, worked for me..

Being drunk in bed worsens your performance, boys...

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wasn't so shy my first time because it wasn't the first time my bf(at the time) had seen me naked. But I will admit the first time THAT happened....I was shy...

hehe...

i dont mean being drunk, i mean have a few drinks, it boosts your confidence, its true.. honest..

if my gf comes in after she has had a few drinks she is fooking wild in bed, mann i love it, screams my name , tells me to go harder.. the lot..

i had seen most of her naked before we first had sex, we had seen everything of eachother except for my dick and her pussy...

mint .

Can vaginas actually be bigger in size that one another? I'd imagine not, but now i'm wondering.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskate85
    Can vaginas actually be bigger in size that one another? I'd imagine not, but now i'm wondering.
    Why wouldn't they be able to?

If women's hands can vary in size I don't see why any other part of their body would be different.

Tone Guest
    LoL no everyone's vagina IS THE EXACT SAME SIZE

I tried to explain this before, but didn't do a very good job. I'll try again. The vagina itself is like an uninflated balloon, and the reason you feel friction when a penis is inserted is due to the muscle tissue that surrounds the vagina, not the vagina itself. Having a baby vaginally (or I suppose inserting something kind of equivelent in size) are the only real ways to damage the muscle tissue enough to make one "loose". (I don't know about the post-partum "loosness" from personal experience as I have only given birth through C-section, but this is what my OB-GYN told me.)

Hell, yeah. I was shy. I had never taken my panties off in front of a guy ever before. I was so shy when Jason pulled them off. I had this kinda hang-up that I have too much hair down there. But Jason was older and very nice bout whole thing and made me feel comfortable. Still first time is a mess.

The shyness is natural, and it passes very quickly.
    Just remember that she will be shy too.

Don't worry about your size, you'll be fine.
    Just take her and hold her for awhile, your instincts
    will take over and the shyness will go away.

And wear a condom!
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.