+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Linebacker?

Linebacker?

What happened to linebacker? I haven't been here long but he seemed to just drop off the face of the earth from being around all the time. . . .

Its a long story dude, that few of us know about..and for certain reason should prob. be kept that way.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Allright. I'll leave it at that.

oh man... thank god he's gone... Sfalexi... I'll tell ya the whole story sometime.. its bad ..

well.. say la vie!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Sfalexi, thats who I wanted to wait for to tell you, I didn't know if she wanted it known or not. So I didn't mean too come off as an ass when I said waht I said.

Didn't think you were being an ass. Just got the message that I'm not to worry about it. And I respect that.

hey.. how was the convo with your girl?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Jane, don't you remember! It wasn't a convo, it was a letter I wrote to her. My feelings on stuff that was bothering me about our relationship. I felt a letter was best (now I'm re-summarizing it for others reading the thread - Jane, you can skip to bottom for answer on how it's going) for a few reasons. For one, there's no interruptions. There's noone sitting there stopping you as you try to make points and trying to rebuttle them one at a time. For another thing, you don't lose you're train of thought. You can choose the right words (and not say something that could be taken wrongly since you can proofread and see if something truly could sound wrong). Then again you can make sure you cover all bases and everything that you need to say. Also, they can read it at their leisure (and re-read it) and not have to try to respond right away. That way they can take the time to take it in and think about what you're saying.

As for the verdict, she decided to write me a letter back for most of the reasons I stated. But while she's writing that we're still going out like normal. She's not upset but rather grateful that I told her these things. That way, and this is what she says, "You don't keep things bottled up. Then it can all explode at once and the other person never knew something was wrong and maybe they could've changed."

So I should be getting her response later in the week.

Alexi

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah... come to think of it, i haven't heard from him in a while. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Originally posted by sfalexi
    Jane, don't you remember! It wasn't a convo, it was a letter I wrote to her.
    yes..I did remember .. I was just trying to be subtel.. also.. werent you going to talk to her about it the other day?

Sounds like she is really thinking aboutwhat you said.. I'm glad. I am really happy you were honest with her. Believe me .. that goes A LONG WAY!
    Hope all goes well! Keep me posted!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

I think most of us are content he's gone. And on to your situation hope all goes well man....keep the faith
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.