+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Position Etc

the uncomfortable pain when you are in a doggy style position can be due to a tilted uterus.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Mmmmm....doggy style.....love it....it's one of my absolute favs....I also like missionary and being on top (just because I like being in control and I can do it just right so it feels great).....but doggy style, yeah....the best
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    the uncomfortable pain when you are in a doggy style position can be due to a tilted uterus.
    Hmmm.......well when I had my Pap exam....the doc said I had a deep cervix.... But she said that that can happen and it shouldn't interfere with having kids etc. But yeah ......could have a tilted uterus as well.....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I can last 6 minutes tops unless I force other thoughts onto myself..
    I feel your pain.. I'm going through this aswell. The other night was great.. It lasted like 7 minutes but she was loving it and orgasmed etc. So I was happy..

Would be nice to go on for longer though.. Hopefully will come with experience..

Quote Originally Posted by big-something
    I feel your pain.. I'm going through this aswell. The other night was great.. It lasted like 7 minutes but she was loving it and orgasmed etc. So I was happy..

Would be nice to go on for longer though.. Hopefully will come with experience..
    try relieving yourself before actually doing it.. should help.

Quote Originally Posted by lovestruck
    That will definitely help. Although I recommend not doing that. Your better off having her give you head first, and then you can have sex after doing other things for a little while. That works too. Plus, you get head that way, rather than doing it yourself.

that works as well, but wash up first.. i hate guys who ak for head and don't bother to wash up first

Quote Originally Posted by lovestruck
    Doesnt that also get rid of the want for sex? I mean. I would do that ....but I might just not want to have sex anymore.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Doesnt that also get rid of the want for sex? I mean. I would do that ....but I might just not want to have sex anymore.
    Not necessarily. Its usually a temporary thing.... I mean masturbation is different then actual sex. Yeah once you cum from masturbation and you know there is nothing else on your sexual agenda....your usually done..

But when you know sex is coming....it helps to relieve some of that tension...(beforehand) so that when you are with someone you are sexually attracted to (and know your gonna have sex).....you still will be into it....but there will be less sensitivity. This will make things last longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Not necessarily. Its usually a temporary thing.... I mean masturbation is different then actual sex. Yeah once you cum from masturbation and you know there is nothing else on your sexual agenda....your usually done..

But when you know sex is coming....it helps to relieve some of that tension...(beforehand) so that when you are with someone you are sexually attracted to (and know your gonna have sex).....you still will be into it....but there will be less sensitivity. This will make things last longer.
    Haha that made no sense to me. It is a temporary thing ...offcourse...I usually regain my sex craving a few hours later.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

hmm, as long as your woman actually looks good with her clothes off and gives you teh stiffy I don't see what the problem is...

Quote Originally Posted by justonekiss
    Get the girl off and she won't mind how quick you are.
    That's pretty much how I deal with it. I used to be all about the hour+ sex marathons, but who the hell has time for that shit anymore...?

I usually ensure my woman has 2-4 orgasms before we have sex. Then it's down to the basics for me. The faster the better.
    Last edited by Cybog; 04-09-05 at 05:22 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha that made no sense to me. It is a temporary thing ...offcourse...I usually regain my sex craving a few hours later.
    I've been with guys who regained their sex craving after 5 min!

And of course it makes no sense to you.......right now. But once you actually have sex w/ a girl.....you will understand.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123